Chapter 18

I should have said something earlier about their ages in this: kaveh 24, alhaitham 22, cyno 23, and tighnari 23.

A week later after Alhaitham went to the gym, he went again, this time Kaveh joined along, not only to make sure a certain woman doesn't try to do anything, but also because he wanted to for his own joy.

When they saw auell she instantly apologized for her behavior for the week prior, she said she did it to make her boyfriend, that doesn't exist, jealous. Even after the fake apology both alhaitham and Kaveh was still wary about her.

"Today is my 21st birthday, and I wanted to invite you both to my party. You can also bring those friends of yours. Oh yeah, the drinks are free." Auell said while stretching her arms behind her back.

"We're busy tonight." Alhaitham replied before Kaveh could get a word out.

She frowned and put on puppy dog eyes, "But it's my 21st, I'm having it at the club, I even rented the place out for the night."

Kaveh pulled Alhaitham away from her to whisper in his ear. "She rented the place out, and we can bring cyno and tighnari. I think we should go."

Alhaitham fixed his headphones back from being took off by kaveh. "I think you want to go for the free drinks." He whispered back.

Kaveh giggled, "How did you know." He said in a sarcastic tone.

Alhaitham rolled his eyes and dragged them both back over to where auell was and agreed to go. Auell bursted out clapping with excitement, this was actually her first time having people that just wasn't her family members coming to her party.

Kaveh sat down on the ground and grabbed his bag that had his phone in it and took it out. "I will see if cyno and tighnari is free tonight." He said and started texting tighnari.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"What are you so happy about?" A sudden voice said from in front of them.

Nilou closed the door she walked out of from the dance studio, and walked closer to the three. She also worked at the gym but in the dance studio section.

"Would you like to come to my party tonight?" Auell asked with the same enthusiasm as before.

"Sure, why not." Nilou agreed too.

After the gym alhaitham and Kaveh walked down the sidewalk, trying to find a nice place to eat at. Alhaitham's head was hurting after the gym but pushed through for kaveh's sake of being hungry.

Kaveh was talking about a project he started he didn't realize Alhaitham's headphones were on mute. He asked a question but never got a response, he asked it again then realized what happened. He scoffed and stopped talking.

The rest of the way to the cafe they found, kaveh was upset at Alhaitham because he didn't hear the project he was proud of. As they walked through the door Alhaitham unmuted the headphones and asked kaveh what he wanted, Kaveh didn't answer and went to find a place to sit. Alhaitham rolled his eyes and ordered for himself, if Kaveh was going to act like that he would have to get his own food.

When Alhaitham came back he had his order, kaveh held his hands out waiting for his food and drink, but nothing was put in his hands.

"Where's mine?" He asked.

Alhaitham took a sip of his coffee and shrugged. Kaveh rolled his eyes and got up to order. What a great start of the day.

As the day went on they both kept on having arguments, big and small. It seems to be one of those off days. They laid in both their own beds, Kaveh trying to resist the urge to cling onto alhaitham, so he tried distracting himself by drawing, but ended up drawing alhaitham instead.