Chapter 8

The next morning kaveh woke up to his phone alarm going off, he didn't remember setting one when sober so he must've when drunk. That's what he thought, but really it was alhaitham.

After they had sex alhaitham was nice enough to clean up kaveh and remove any traces that he was even in Kaveh's bedroom to begin with. But he did fall asleep in his bed, he liked cuddling with kaveh, it made him not feel as cold and alone, but he made sure he was up way earlier then kaveh.

Kaveh got up out of his bed with a grown, pain circulating through his body. When he went to get dressed he realized that he was bruised from his neck down to his thighs, he didn't remember how he got them, he didn't even remember what happened at all the night before. All he thought was he must have called someone. He kept in contact with some of the people he slept with, so waking up like that wasn't very surprising.

He got ready for school and walked out of his room, kaveh looked around and saw alhaitham already left like always, so he grabbed his keys, locked the apartment door on his way out, and left.

As Kaveh walked through the doors of the school tighnari and Cyno walked up to him with Alhaitham following awkwardly behind. I wonder why.

"Goodmorning kaveh." Tighnari happily said.

"You look like a truck ran into you." Cyno quickly said.

Kaveh stretched, "I think one did." He said while slightly relieving his neck. "I got drunk last night and I think i called someone. Alhaitham do you know?" He asked

Alhaitham wished he could disappear right then and there, but he shrugged, "I went to my room after you wouldn't stop bothering me." Lies, he remembers every thing, and every little detail.

Kaveh sighed, "Who ever it was they were amazing, big too." He said quietly.

Alhaitham about choked on his own spit and turned his head to the clock on the wall.

"Oh kaveh, I think I know who posted that video." Tighnari realized something was up and changed the subject.

Both Kaveh and alhaitham let out a sigh of relief for different reasons."You do? Did they delete it?" Kaveh asked.

Tighnari shook his head, "No and if they did every one in the school has already seen it."

"Video?" Alhaitham asked.

"The one I told you about last night, dumbass. Don't worry about it, but if anyone asks about us tell them to fuck off and mind their damn business." Kaveh said to alhaitham, but seemed to be to cyno and tighnari too.

"You weren't calling me a dumbass yesterday." Alhaitham thought and thought back to kaveh moaning his name over and over, "I think I should get to class now." He turned around and walked off.

Kaveh and Cyno shrugged to each other, they realized something was wrong with alhaitham but didn't say anything to his face. Tighnari shook his head at the two, he knew, he knows.

While walking to class alhaitham kept getting strange looks, he just ignored them until he got to class.When he entered the room the class was half full but was full of whispers, alhaitham rolled his eyes and muted his headphones before he went to his desk. He missed one day of school and he gets talked about, but he also knows it has something to do with this video kaveh is scared of.

While alhaitham scrolled through his phone trying to find said video, two students came up to him and leaned on his desk, they started talking but of course he couldn't hear them, all he did was look up at them and back to his phone. The two students continued to stand in front of him talking, like they were teasing him, alhaitham looked up to them again and unmuted his headphones.