Showtime - Ch. 30 [Finale]

"You want me to pick your outfit?" Ryan asked, still looking at his phone while he talked to Felix.

Felix called Ryan to his room, Felix had shirts around in a total mess.

"Basically." Felix said, a bit desperate.

"Isn't Winter Dance just formal clothing?"

"You think i know how to pick clothes?" Felix asked back, dramatically.

"Fair enough," Ryan searched between Felix's piles of clothes, "A button-down shirt, suit jacket and dress pants will do."

"Got it." Felix agreed.

Ryan took a solid 5 minutes to grab the outfit, then put it all on a hanger.

"As simple as that." Ryan handed it to Felix.

"Now, go change, you still have an hour."

"Roger that."

And Felix changed into the outfit, Ryan is helpful with this kind of thing, since it's hard to get through clothing for him.

He was just excited, this is gonna be a big night.

- - • • • - -

Evan hadn't realized it until now.

He has way too many dresses that he should get rid off, and only 2 possible outfits he could use currently.

"This is why i told mom to give these to June, when she grows up." Evan monologued, "Or a cousin, i don't know, these things use way too much closet space for my liking."

He gave in and chose the better-looking outfit, white button-down shirt, a black suit blazer and black dress pants.

But when he looked at the mirror, he realized just how much the shirt made the dark-colored binder underneath visible.

"That's a big no." Evan refused immediately and tried something else.

"Maybe an undershirt could help."

He put on a white undershirt he wouldn't normally use on its own, and put the shirt and sleeveless blazer on.

"I look like a teacher."

He threw the blazer off and rummaged to find anything better.

"Do you... need help with that?" His father said, standing at the door frame

The sudden appearance startled him, quickly turning to look at him and sighing.

"Why does everyone insist on trying to give me a heart attack?" Evan said, dramatically, "Not really dad, i only need something over the shirt."

"Oh... You can borrow one of my old suits." Chuck offered.

"Thank you dad!" Evan thanked, and walked towards him for a hug.

"It's nothing, let me get it for you..."

- - • • • - -

The dance was about to begin, Evan decided to pick Felix and Charlie up, since it's on the way.

"Ready, Darling?" Evan told Felix as he entered the car.

"Since when did we start using pet names?" Felix asked, a slight chuckle coming out of his mouth.

"Now." Evan stated, "You look hot in that white suit. It's great because my suit's black."

"Is it white and black?"

"It's a great coincidence!" Evan said happily, "You look so damn hot with those sunglasses too, i kinda want to kiss you right now."

"You have to drive, unfortunately."