CHAPTER 2: THE PAST OF FUTURE PIRATE KING

T/N: SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. REALLY MEANT THE WORD LATE HEHE. EXPECT SOME GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AS I HAVE DONE THIS EXACTLY 3:00 AM, SO YEAH I'M KINDA SLEEPY RN BUT STILL CHOSE TO EDIT.

GENJUTSU WORLD

"Welcome to Konohagakure, Rayleigh." Sasuke said with a smile.

Rayleigh, who heard that, widened his eyes and smiled broadly because now he could see the world Sasuke lived in and wanted to see how strong the people in Sasuke's world were.

"So it's called Konohagakure? What a cute name for a village. Why is it called Konohagakure?" Rayleigh asked Sasuke.

"You see the face statue up there? The first face in the left corner." Sasuke said while pointing at the statue of the first Hokage's face.

Rayleigh immediately saw the statue that Sasuke was pointing at and narrowed his eyes slightly.

"Ah! Isn't that the one with the long hair? Who is he?" Rayleigh asked while continuing to look at the statue of the first Hokage.

"He is Senju Hashirama. He was the first Hokage who created this village together with his partner and rival." Sasuke said.

Rayleigh, who heard Sasuke's explanation, only tilted his head and looked at Sasuke in confusion.

"Senju Hashirama? Hokage? What are you talking about?" Rayleigh asked.

Sasuke just sighed and closed his eyes.

"It looks like this is going to be a long explanation." Sasuke muttered quietly.

"Hokage is the leader of this village. The person who leads this village is called Hokage or fire shadow. Why is it called fire shadow because this village is in the land of fire? Then, to answer your question, why is this village called Konohagakure because Senju Hashirama's partner, Uchiha Madara, is standing on top of the hill and he took a leaf that had a hole in the middle, then he saw this village through the hole in the leaf, and he named this village Konogakure. The village behind the leaf?" Sasuke explained.

Rayleigh immediately widened his eyes when he heard Madara's name.

"You said Uchiha? I heard you call him Uchiha Madara earlier, and your name is Uchiha Sasuke. Are you two brothers?" Rayleigh asked.

'I think I've heard that name before, but where? ' Rayeligh muttered in his heart.

Sasuke, who heard that, immediately smiled.

"Ah, you could say that. Madara and I live in different eras. Madara and I only have the same surname like Luffy and Roger, who both have the name D." Sasuke said.

"Souka. Then your family is one of the respected families in this village because one of the people from your family was the one who created this village, and for the size of a village, it is too big, even bigger than Saboady." Rayleigh said while continuing to look around him.

"Ah. In Konoha, the Uchiha are a respected and feared family." Sasuke said.

"Feared? Why scared?" Rayleigh asked, confused. Sasuke smiled again and snapped his fingers.

BLOP!

Suddenly, the place changed, and the day suddenly became dark. There was no one in the residential area; not even the lights in the houses were on. Rayleigh looked around him, and his eyes widened when he saw a large white and red fan symbol.