SEASON 2 CHAPTER 1 : SASUKE AND SABO

T/N: Merry Christmas, here's a treat for you guys. EXPECT SOME GRAMMATICAL ERRORS SUCH AS PRONOUNCE AND PUNCTUATIONS. TOO TIRED TO RE-EDIT THIS AGAIN.

Sasuke himself is now on the Grand Line. He aims to return to East Blue and meet Dadan and all the people in his former hometown. Sasuke uses the ship Neptune gave him to sail and return to the East Blue, and by chance, in the new world, he finds an island that can coat his ship with bubbles, and he can return to the Grandline without difficulty.

Now he was in Saboady, and Sasuke smiled when he saw Saboady Island because, for Sasuke, Saboady Island was a unique place and left a special impression on him. This is where he first fought Aokiji; this is where he met Jimbe and began his journey to the new world; this is where he first saw Robin injured by Tenryuubito; and this is where he first met Rayeligh.

Talking about Rayleigh, Sasuke, he smiled again because now Rayleigh is training Luffy. Sasuke actually intends to visit Luffy after this, and he intends to relax at the Saboady Archipelago.

Sasuke immediately lowered the anchor from his ship, furled his ship's sails, and parked his ship on the edge of Saboady Island. Sasuke immediately jumped down from his ship and walked to Saboady Island.

Sasuke wore a long black sweater and black trousers and used ordinary flip-flops and a furry coat because it was snowing in Saboady and the air was very cold. Every time Sasuke breathed, there would be smoke coming out of his mouth because the air in Saboady was so cold.

Sasuke continued walking, and now he arrived at the city center and saw lots of people interacting. Sasuke smiled a little when he saw that because he felt calm after four months in the new world and was busy with his fight against the Yonkou.

"T-That's Uchiha Sasuke!"

"R-right!"

"It turns out he's really handsome!"

"Isn't he the one who is predicted to be the next pirate king!?"

"W-what is he doing here!?"

There were whispers from people around when they saw Sasuke walking because honestly, everyone now recognizes Uchiha Sasuke because of the many pirates in this world.

Sasuke's face is the easiest to recognize because Sasuke is unique, namely his left eye, which is unique and makes people who see him immediately recognize him, plus his famous handsome face and wanted posters had spread all over the world.

Sasuke, who heard that, ignored it and returned to walking leisurely while looking for a restaurant because Sasuke felt hungry and needed to fill his stomach. But suddenly Sasuke remembered that Rayleigh's bar was around here, and Sasuke immediately changed his destination to Rayleigh's bar, which was probably being guarded by Shakky considering that Rayleigh was currently training Luffy.

He continued walking, and finally he stopped in his tracks when he saw a very large building and lots of people around the building, and it seemed they were all pirates. Sasuke's gaze focused on several people who were carrying a woman, and the woman was seen in handcuffs, and there was a chain tied around the woman's neck.

These people seemed to carry out transactions, take out money, and then attract the women into the building.

'Slavery huh?' Sasuke muttered in his heart, then Sasuke immediately walked and approached the building.

Feeling someone approaching them, these people turned their attention to Sasuke and prepared to attack Sasuke, but they immediately widened their eyes when they saw Sasuke's face up close because they knew who Sasuke was.