CHAPTER 20: SASUKE VS. BIG MOM AND KAIDO

T/N: EXPECT SOME GRAMMATICAL ERROR, ESPECIALLY IN PUNCTUATIONS OR PRONOUNS.

(WHOLE CAKE ISLAND PORT)

All of Kaido's pirates are now staring intently at the Big Mom pirate army, and they are ready to fight. Logically, this battle will definitely be won by the Kaido pirates because in the Kaido pirate camp there are King, Queen, and Jack, while in the Big Mom pirates there are only Perospero, Amande, Daifuku, and Oven, who are strong fighters.

Kaido actually only brought his all-stars and didn't bring the numbers and tobiropo because the numbers and tobiropo were assigned to guard Onigashima and Wano Kuni and also to keep Yamato from running away.

"Move or I will finish you all off." King said to all of Big Mom's troops.

"No. We are the ones who will finish you all off and throw you out of here." said Daifuku, who had placed his hand on his stomach to summon a genie.

"Hahahah, you think you can beat us, huh? Big Mom is being beaten up badly by Uchiha Sasuke, and your commanders must have been killed by Sasuke; you have no chance of winning." Queen said while laughing.

"Don't underestimate Mama. Mama will definitely win against Uchiha Sasuke and then finish off Kaido and all of you." Oven said.

"Then there's no other choice." Said Jack, who immediately changed to his Zoan mode, namely Mamot. All the Big Mom pirates took a fighting stance and were ready to fight.

"WAIT ALL OF YOU!"

There was a scream from behind, and all the Big Mom pirates looked back towards the source of the sound and saw Smoothie, Katakuri, Cracker, and Galette running towards them. But what caught their attention the most was seeing the condition of their older brothers, who were the commanders of the Big Mom pirates, who were seriously injured and battered.

The Kaido pirates just grinned when they saw Katakuri, Smoothie, and Cracker, who were bloodied and battered because they had experienced all that when they were beaten by Uchiha Sasuke.

"Ni-San, you are seriously injured!" Amande said to Katakuri.

"Impossible. The four of you were injured like this." Said Perospero, who widened his eyes, seeing the condition of Katakuri, Smoothie, and Cracker.

"We're okay." Said Smoothie, who tried to smile and endure the pain. Katakuri walked forward and approached King. King narrowed his eyes and immediately got into a fighting stance because he knew the person he was fighting this time was Katakuri.

"After fighting Uchiha Sasuke?" the King asked Katakuri.

"He's not an ordinary human. You guys have experienced this too." Said Katakuri to King.

"I'm here with a message from Kaido. Kaido said you don't need to fight against us; you just keep quiet." Said Katakuri to King.

"Why did he say that?" King asked Katakuri.

"Because now Kaido and Mama are working together to defeat Uchiha Sasuke. In other words, we are an alliance now." Said Katakuri.

Everyone there widened their eyes because they had only heard in their lives that there were two Yonkou working together to fight one person. They all broke out in cold sweat and swallowed their saliva because they knew that the entire island would definitely be destroyed because of this fight.

"O-oi... really?" Said Queen, who widened her eyes.

"That's right. We can't interfere, and we'll let them fight." Smoothie said.