CHAPTER 12: ROAD TO NEW WORLD

(KURAIGANA ISLAND/MIHAWK CASTLE)

Kuraigana Island is a mysterious island located in the Grand Line. The condition of this island is very gloomy, dark, and filled with fog, so that for people who visit this island, they might think that this island was once occupied or controlled by a kingdom called Shikkeru, which had long since collapsed, and that this island was filled with baboons who have very good sword skills.

This place is also the residence of Taka no Me Mihawk, and also one of Luffy's crew, Roronoa Zoro, was also thrown into this place. At first, Zoro was surprised to meet someone he really wanted to beat. Mihawk himself, who had just returned from the war, was surprised to see Zoro here. Long story short, Mihawk told Zoro everything about Marineford, including Ace's death and the condition of his captain, Luffy. Zoro, who knew that Ace had died in front of Luffy's eyes, was shocked and decided to immediately leave the island and go to meet Luffy. But Zoro couldn't do that because the baboons on the island kept getting in his way, and Zoro was unable to beat the baboons. Zoro decided to rest for a while to recover his strength, and after that, he planned to finish off the baboons and leave this island. But Perona suddenly approached Zoro and showed him some news.

Zoro immediately saw the news where there was a picture of Luffy closing his eyes and a message written on Luffy's hand, which was 3D2Y. Zoro immediately understood that Luffy had decided to temporarily stop his pirate group for two years and meet again at Saboady after two years.

Zoro understands all of this because Zoro also knows that Luffy, he, and all of his maids are still too weak to face the new world. Zoro decided to come to Mihawk and asked him to train himself so he would become stronger. Mihawk also agreed to the request, and now they are both in the castle.

"So what do you want to learn?" Mihawk asked Zoro.

"Teach me all the sword techniques you know so I can make my captain the king of the pirates and beat you!" Zoro said, looking at Mihawk seriously.

"Heh! You ask someone to train you, and after that, you want to beat them. Interesting!" Mihawk said while drinking his wine.

"It seems there are still many things that I don't know in this world. Even I don't even know how to attack someone who uses a logia-type devil fruit, Zoro said while lowering his head.

"I'll show you that power. The power that can attack a logia devil fruit, Mihawk said with a slight grin.

"Then end this conversation and train me immediately! I only have 2 years and I can't waste the time Luffy gave me even though I don't want to waste even 1 second!" Said Zoro, who stood up and immediately took his katana.

"Sit down, Roronoa Zoro. You're still injured, and I'm still injured from the Marineford war, so I can only train you for 2 more days. I need to rest until my wound closes, said Mihawk, who was still having fun drinking wine, and Zoro sat back down.

"By the way, who could hurt you like that? Almost your whole body is covered in bandages, and I'm sure it was a slash wound." Said Zoro, who was actually curious about who could make Taka no Me seriously injured.

"That person is not a swordsman like me or like you who relies on a sword in a fight. He is just an ordinary sword user, but his skill in using a sword is very great, even more than mine. Out of curiosity, I asked him to fight, and this is the result. I lost." Mihawk said casually.

"Y-you lose?" Said Zoro, who raised his eyes and stuttered because he didn't believe what Mihawk said. For Zoro, Mihawk is the strongest person he has to beat because Mihawk is the strongest swordsman in the world. But after hearing that Mihawk was defeated, should he change his dream and defeat the person who defeated Mihawk?