CHAPTER 9: MARINEFORD PART 1

Today is a historic day for the world. Maybe it will be a day that will never be forgotten by the navy, pirates, or even all mankind. Exactly today is the execution of a pirate. Division Commander 2 of the Whitebeard Pirates, Portgas, D. Ace, will be carried out in public. Not only that, even the marines broadcast this war through Den-Den Mushi so that the whole world could witness it. But what is more in the center of attention for many people is not the execution of Hiken no Ace; people want to see a big war between Whitebeard Pirates and Marines. Who is superior between them?

What happens if this battle is won by the Shirohige Pirates? Can the Marines defeat the Whitebeard Pirates and their alliance? All of that will be answered within 3 hours. The Marines promise just 3 hours and the war will be over. But will that time be enough to defeat one of the Yonkou and also a legend who has been poor in the pirate world and also remembers Whitebeard? is the rival of the Pirate King, Gold Roger.

Now all the marine forces have gathered at Marineford, from the lowest rank to the highest rank, plus the Schbukai and the Pacifista. Three Admirals are already in their respective seats to face this fight. Sengoku, as the supreme commander of the navy, stands on the execution stage next to Hiken no Ace.

"Sengoku Gensui! Sengoku Gensui! Report! We received a report that the gates of justice opened by themselves without any orders! And again, we can't contact the control room!" Report one of the marine soldiers from below to Sengoku.

"What are you saying?" Said Sengoku, who was very annoyed with the news he had just heard.

Sengoku didn't think that something like this would happen. How could the gates of justice open by themselves? Sengoku then set his sights forward, and he saw from a distance that, one by one, ships began to appear, which he believed were the troops of the Shirohige pirates. Sengoku was surprised and increasingly annoyed by what he was currently seeing.

"How did they suddenly appear!?" Sengoku muttered angrily.

Slowly starting to emerge from the fog, countless pirate ships are slowly approaching Marineford.

"THERE ARE LOTS OF PIRATE SHIP APPEARING!"

"PREPARE YOURSELVES!"

"WHERE IS SHIROHIGE!?" Those were the screams that were clearly heard by the marine soldiers. The whole Marineford became silent again and could only wait for the ships to approach and for Whitebeard to appear.

BLUPP! BLUP! BLUPP!

Suddenly, in the ocean right at Marineford, there was a strange sound, and lots of water bubbles appeared from there and created a whirlpool as if something was about to emerge from under the water.

"Impossible!" Sengoku said, watching the whirlpool.

"I SEE A SHADOW FROM THAT VORTEX!" Said one of the marine soldiers who saw a strange thing in the vortex.

The whirlpool overflowed upwards, which caused a shock effect on every marine soldier who saw it, and from the vortex appeared a large ship covered in bubbles. The ship was bigger than the other ships. It didn't stop there; apparently, there was a ship similar in size that re-emerged from under the sea, and that ship was none other than the main ship of the Shirohige Pirates, Moby Dick.

One by one, the members of the Whitebeard pirates began to emerge from the ship.

"All the Whitebeard Pirates have arrived!" Said one of the marine soldiers.

LOOK THERE! SHIROHIGE FUSCHIO MARCO, COMMANDER OF DIVISION 1!" Said one of the other marine soldiers while pointing at Marco.

Now all eyes were fixed on the front of the Moby Dick ship. There was the sound of someone slowly climbing the stairs. All the Marines swallowed their saliva after seeing who appeared, namely Whitebeard. Whitebeard looked at Marineford Square, to be exact, at the execution stage and saw Ace, who was tied up, and there were two executioners holding swords and Sengoku standing next to him.