CHAPTER 13: DIMENSION CONNECTION

(FISHMAN ISLAND 10 DAYS LATER)

It's been five days since Kisame's death, and the residents of Fishman Island immediately held a massive party to celebrate their freedom, and all expenses were borne by the kingdom. Uchiha Sasuke's name grew on Fish-Man Island, and the residents there told Sasuke that they would make a surprise for him. Sasuke, who heard that, just kept silent and nodded because, honestly, Sasuke wasn't interested in the surprise they had prepared. Neptune and his boys also tried to put some distance between Sasuke and Shirahoshi after they heard directly from Shirahoshi that she liked Sasuke and there was talk between Neptune and Sasuke.

(FLASHBACK 8 DAYS AGO.)

Sasuke and Neptune are now in Neptune's private room because Neptune wants to say something important to Sasuke.

"You know what I want to talk about, right?" Neptune asked as he folded his arms.

"Shirahoshi, right?" Sasuke guessed right.

"Ah, so what are you going to do with her?" Neptune asked Sasuke.

"I won't do anything," said Sasuke flatly, making Neptune confused.

"What do you mean? You know Shirahoshi likes you, and you won't do anything about it?" asked Neptune, who widened his eyes in surprise at Sasuke's answer.

"Hm. She doesn't suit me anyway," said Sasuke while closing his eyes.

"Th-Impossible. No one has ever rejected Shirahoshi before. Don't you want to marry her because she's a mermaid?" asked Neptune, who narrowed his eyes and glared at Sasuke.

"M-marry!? What do you mean? I didn't even think about marrying her! And even though she's a mermaid, that's not why I turned her down!" said Sasuke, who slightly raised his tone.

"Then why did you turn it down?" Asked Neptune, who was curious about Sasuke's reasons.

"I already have a girlfriend," said Sasuke, who lied because he didn't actually have a girlfriend yet.

"Hmm.. Who's the lucky lady that's Jamon?" asked a curious Neptune.

"Her name is... Nico Robin," Sasuke said spontaneously.

'Shit! Why did I say her name?' Sasuke thought that even he didn't understand why he suddenly mentioned Robin's name.

"Too bad then. Looks like Shirahoshi will be disappointed, Jamon," Neptune said, stroking his beard while closing his eyes.

"A-a-ah! So please don't misunderstand and please tell Shirahoshi," said Sasuke, who turned his face and was nervous.

(FLASHBACK END)

Sasuke is now ready to continue his journey to the new world. He has packed his things and also received the gifts given by Neptune and Shirahoshi. Neptune gave Sasuke two large sacks of gold, which, when sold, cost approximately 300 million berries. Of course, Sasuke initially refused it all because, for Sasuke, this was too much, but Neptune forced Sasuke, and if Sasuke refused, then Neptune would not let him leave Fishman Island. Shirahoshi continued to block Sasuke so that he would not leave.

Shirahoshi has two very strong reasons not to let Sasuke continue his journey to the new world.

First because it's clear that Shirahoshi likes Sasuke and wants Sasuke to stay longer on Fishman Island with her. And secondly, Shirahoshi didn't want to see Sasuke get hurt and die fighting the Yonkou alone. Shirahoshi, who had heard an explanation about Yonkou and his strength from Jimbe, immediately caught Sasuke and restrained him from leaving. Sasuke was also annoyed because his path was constantly blocked by Shirahoshi.