CHAPTER 7: I WANT TO BE ALWAYS WITH YOU

(MOBY DICK)

"Yoooo.. Oyaji.. I brought you news that might make you happy, yoi." Marco said, walking towards where Whitebeard sat while carrying a newspaper.

"Then read the news, Marco; my eyes can't read the small writing on the paper; it seems I'm really getting old. Gurararara! Whitebeard said while letting out his signature laugh.

"This is about Uchiha Sasuke. Someone you want to recruit you," Said Marco, who started to open the newspaper and prepared to read it to his captain.

"Gurarara! It seems that my hunch about this boy was right. He might be the boy who will rock the world of Government Gurarara! Then tell me Marco, what is he doing this time?" Shirohige asked who couldn't wait to hear stories about Uchiha Sasuke.

"This person has rocked the world yoi. Here it is written that Uchiha Sasuke beat one of the Tenryuubito and freed 4 of his slaves. Because he hit the Tenryuubito, one of the marine admirals came to arrest him and that admiral was Aokiji. In short, Aokiji fought with Sasuke in Saboady and this battle is called Saboady Destruction yoi." Said Marco who read the news and tried to summarize it.

"Saboady Destruction? Why is it called that?" Asked Jozu who was the commander of the 3rd division of the Whitebeard pirates who was also listening to the conversation between the captain and the vice-captain. He also wanted to know how strong the person Whitebeard wanted to recruit was.

"Gurararara! Aokiji or not? Then what did that ice boy do?" Shirohige asked while laughing.

"This battle is called Saboady Destruction because this battle caused several parts of the island to be destroyed yoi. In short, Akuma no Me Uchiha Sasuke managed to beat Aokiji in even less than 2 hours and now Sasuke's bounty has risen to 1 billion 11 million berries yoii." Marco said as he closed the newspaper and immediately smiled at Shirohige.

"O-O-Oii! Beat the Admiral in less than 2 hours you say!? This brat is definitely a monster!" Said Jozu who was surprised to hear the news. How could a kid do all that... Defeating the Shicibukai might still make sense but what we are talking about is an admiral who is one of the great powers of the Marines.

"Dai kaizoku jidai.. This era really gave birth to great pirates.. Isn't that right, Oyaji?" Ask the commander of the 4 Whitebeard pirates, Thatch.

"Gurararara! Uchiha Sasuke you really make me curious. Looks like you should be part of the Whitebeard pirates. Gurarararara!" Whitebeard's laughter made the decision to try to meet Sasuke and invite him to join the Whitebeard pirates' crew.

"With this bounty and considering he was able to defeat an admiral, it seems he is already on the same level as the representatives of the yonkou like Katakuri, King and me yoi. If he joins us maybe he will replace me as division commander 1 yoi." Marco said while laughing and in his heart he really wanted to meet Sasuke.

"Or he will replace Oyaji as captain because he remembers Oyaji's old age. Hahahahah.." Said Thatch, laughing and joking a little with Shirohige.

"Gurarara! You damn kids don't know about Future Gurarara! Marco tell me if that Uchiha Sasuke has entered the New World. If he's already in the New World, let's find him and find him."

"Do it Yoi!" Marco said smiling.

(EAST BLUE: MOUNT COLUBO)

"NAAAAAANNNIIII!? ONE BILLION!?" Luffy shouted in shock when he heard that his older brother had a bounty of 1 billion and had become a great person. To be honest, from the start Luffy met Sasuke, he really wanted to be as strong as Sasuke. And for Luffy, Sasuke is an older brother who is a role model and a place of refuge.