CHAPTER 15: WANO KUNI PART 2

(GRAND LINE BALTIGO)

Robin is currently having a discussion and is chatting casually with Dragon, the leader of the revolutionaries; Sabo, the commander of the revolutionary 2nd division, or, in short, the number one person in the organization most wanted by the world government; and Koala, the assistant and partner of Sabo. There are also several revolutionary troops who are inside and are carrying out their respective duties. For Dragon, Robin's arrival at his place was a surprise and a huge advantage because Nico Robin was the light of the revolution.

"Thanks again for your help, Nico Robin." Said Dragon, who smiled at Robin.

"It's fine considering we have the same goal of uncovering the history of this world, and I also need protection Fufufufu." Said Robin while laughing.

"We all will definitely protect you, Robin-San; you don't need to worry." Koala said while smiling at Robin.

"You are my brother's nakama. If something bad happens, then Luffy will definitely beat me up." Said Sabo, who also smiled.

Robin, who heard this, was happy because she knew that this organization was not like Crocodile's Baroque Works, which only wanted power without caring about their friends. Revolutionary, this organization is very structured, and members love one another. Robin is not surprised considering that the leader of this organization is Monkey, D, and Dragon, the biological father of the captain. Maybe Luffy's good-natured nature was inherited from his father, but not his goofy nature. Dragon is not like Garp or Luffy. Dragon is more serious about acting and always plans something before he acts.

"Then how is Luffy?" Asked Dragon, who chose a casual topic to talk about since earlier he had already discussed the whole objective of the revolutionary army.

"He's fine. Maybe he's a little troublesome, but that's what makes him an interesting person." Robin answered with a smile.

"That ridiculous nature... Maybe descending from Garp, I'm not as ridiculous and as excited as he is." Said Dragon, who also smiled.

"Ever since he was little, he was always careless and excited. I can't believe he became a big pirate considering he was a crybaby when he was little. Hahahah." Said Sabo, who laughed and remembered his past with Luffy.

"Don't you want to meet Luffy Dragon-San?" Robin asked Dragon. Dragon, who heard Robin's question, leaned back in his chair and folded his arms.

"Not yet. One day we will meet when he has become a great person. Maybe he doesn't recognize me personally because I left him with my father, but it's all for his good. If someone hears that I have children, maybe Luffy will be hunted since he was little. So I hid his identity. Hopefully he understands that." Said Dragon, who smiled bitterly.

"Definitely. Luffy was also a little surprised when he found out that you were his father, but he didn't say anything about you, and Luffy doesn't hate you one bit." Said Robin with a smile.

"Dragon-San, Luffy is a kind person, and he will definitely understand your explanation. Don't think too much about it, and I also heard that Luffy is currently being trained by Sasuke, so he must be fine." Sabo said. Robin, who heard Sasuke's name, just looked down and didn't say anything because she still felt guilty. But Robin had decided to work up the courage to meet Sasuke and apologize. Robin really missed Sasuke because, to be honest, she hadn't had a hug or touch from the person she loved for a long time.

"Sabo, if I may ask, why do you believe in Uchiha Sasuke so much?" Dragon asked Sabo.

"Sasuke is our oldest brother. Apart from training us in battle, he also teaches us about life. We learn a lot from him, especially about friendship. Not that we were people who didn't care about friends, but Sasuke explained why we have to protect our friends and consider them as our own brothers. Sasuke also explained how to distinguish between people who can be friends and those who can't be friends. It's just that Sasuke... He is a very quiet person and a little cruel. He doesn't hesitate to kill someone who dares to hurt us, and now he's become someone great. I plan to meet him after this." Sabo said with a smile.