CHAPTER 19: CHAOS IN WHOLE CAKE

T/N: Hello guys, Thankyou for patiently waiting for this fanfic to be updated again, as I have promised to y'all guys, I will update as long as I have free and I of course have free time today. Expect some grammatical errors such as pronouns or punctuations, Enjoy reading and thankyou again.

(MARIJOIS)

"It looks like there will be a big fight between Big Mom and Uchiha Sasuke." Said Gorosei who was holding the sword with a smile.

"The existence of an Uchiha in this world is truly terrifying." Said the blonde Gorosei while folding his arms.

"The monster released by Uchiha Sasuke actually exists." Said Gorosei who was slightly fat.

"Ah. A monster that can tear this world to pieces. Just like that person said." Said Gorosei who was wearing a hat and a thick mustache.

"Poseidon, Uranus or Pluton might just be a joke to that monster." Said the long-bearded Gorosei.

"That's right. In other words, Uchiha Sasuke is the strongest person in the world now. I guarantee one hundred percent that no one can beat him." Said Gorosei who was holding the sword.

"So you think it's better to let Big Mom, Kaido and Sasuke fight like that?" The blonde Gororsei asked.

"I agree. Sasuke will definitely win that fight anyway." Said Gorosei who was slightly fat.

"Then should we appoint him as Yonkou? Whitebeard has died and makes one Yonkou seat empty. There are only two candidates, namely Uchiha Sasuke and Blackbeard, who are worthy to fill the Yonkou position." Said Gorosei who was wearing a hat and a thick mustache.

"I suggest letting Blackbeard take the position of Yonkou. Yonkou is just a system we created to prevent pirates from finding One Piece and our goal is to bring Uchiha Sasuke to Marijois and get him on our side." Said the long-bearded Gorosei.

"Uchiha huh? Remembering his name gives me goosebumps. His strength and perspective on the world are truly beyond common sense. The Uchiha family should be the one who has the highest position in this world." Said the blonde Gorosei.

"That's right, and now we see an Uchiha roaming the world." Said Gorosei, who was holding the sword while grinning.

"Rayleigh has been to Raftel and knows the entire history of this world, but why doesn't he know about the Uchiha?" asked the fat Gorosei.

"Maybe the Roger pirates missed a poneglyph that was actually very important, or it could be that they have found the poneglyph and read it and are giving up their intention to attack us because they know what they will face. It's very natural because the name Uchiha is only mentioned once in the history of this world."

"The poneglyph that tells about the Uchiha also has a unique shape and is not like poneglyphs in general." Said the long-bearded Gorosei.

"God Poneglyph, huh? Exactly." Said Gorosei, who was wearing a hat and a thick mustache.

"It is in the poneglyph that the Uchiha's name is mentioned and tells about the strength of an Uchiha and the perspective of this world in the Uchiha's eyes. The poneglyph can be a threat to us, but it can also be an advantage for us." Said the blonde Gorosei.

"Very funny. The pirates want the road poneglyph while we want the god poneglyph." Said Gorosei, who was holding the sword.

"Hehehehe, but in some of the poneglyphs it is written about the existence of the god poneglyph, and that is our weapon. The God Poneglyph is the only way to get Uchiha Sasuke on our side." Said the fat Gorosei while laughing.