CHAPTER 14: WANO KUNI PART 1

WUSSSHH!

There was the sound of a very strong wind blowing and the sound of very loud seawater. A ship is sailing in that ocean and is heading to a very mysterious place. That place is not included in the territory of the world government because that place, or rather, that country, is a very closed country.

Communist state? No! No! Even the people here don't understand what communism means. A country that has a lot of history and a very beautiful charm, but it is a pity that its rulers are not beautiful enough to take care of this beautiful country.

Currently, there is a man who is trying to visit this beautiful land for a surprise. This man's initial goal was actually just to return to his hometown, but when he heard that there was a strong fighter, he tried to test the strength of the fighter, who was dubbed the strongest creature in the world. Why do they have to fight? Of course, to determine who is the strongest among them! This man came from another world and completely did not understand the conditions and situations that existed in this world.

One Piece, Pirates, Marines, World Government, Tenryuubito, Fishmen, and many other things make him very confused. But he did not find significant difficulty in a fight. Why? From a young age, he has been trained to be a great ninja and has experienced battles from small to large scales. He had seen someone's death on the battlefield and had also seen how terrifying a battle could be. A man who used to carry hatred and darkness in his heart A man who doesn't understand friendship at all. A man who derives strength from his hatred He will kill everyone who tries to get in his way of achieving his goal of revenge. That means his own friend!

There are many strong people who also have unique strengths and abilities but only have two sources. The power that comes from kindness or the power that comes from hatred. There are people who become strong because they want to protect someone they want to protect and because their kindness leads them to the right path. Then there are people who get strength from the hatred in their hearts. The hatred that is processed into strength is usually more terrible because every attack he takes shows how sad and angry that person is. Because someone doesn't know how sad you are until you turn that sadness into anger. But there is a man who gets strength from these two things.

He once got strength from the hatred in his heart, and now he gets strength from the kindness in his heart that wants to protect the people he cares about. And this is the most dangerous person in this world because he has experienced the pain of living in darkness and the warmth of life illuminated by a very bright light. He already understood every feeling of the people he fought with. Just as his predecessor once said that strong people were those who could understand their opponent's feelings when their fists clashed, It may sound ridiculous, but that's how it is.

Sometimes things that are considered ridiculous can become something very big and even change the world. This man just smiles, remembering his friend, who is ridiculous but capable of changing the world.

"Naruto. If you were in my current position, what would you do?" Uchiha Sasuke is now on a sailing ship and looking at the sky above him.

It turns out that the new world's sky is still the same as the Grand Line. It's just that the weather is a little unstable. Sasuke is now looking at his pose log, which continues to head north and, of course, leads to Wano Kuni. Maybe Wano Kuni is Sasuke's last hope to be able to return to the Shinobi world, but to reach Wano Kuni, it seems like he has to face one of the Yonkou. Does not matter! He will face whoever his opponent is.

Sasuke's ship is quite large, maybe equivalent to or as big as Sunny-Go. On the sail of his ship is painted a red and white fan, which is none other than the symbol of his proud clan.