CHAPTER 16: WANO KUNI PART 3

(WANO KUNI: CAPITAL CITY OF FLOWERS)

All eyes of the Wano Kuni residents are focused and directed to the denden mushi screen that is in front of them. Their hearts were beating fast, their eyes were wide, and their mouths were wide open. The spectacle that they now saw was very frightening because they saw a very large and scary creature. Even the appearance of the creature changed the shape of the moon, and now Wano Kuni is illuminated by the red moonlight.

"What creature is that?"

"Scary!"

"That guy looks like he's going to beat Kaido."

"I thought Kaido's dragon was the biggest and scariest, but it turns out that there are other creatures that are scarier."

"Who is that guy and how did he get that monster out?"

The entire population of Wano Kuni is now starting to wonder who the young man is now fighting Kaido. This is very natural because, in their hearts, they want to ask the man for help to free Wano Kuni from Kaido's iron fist. Komurasaki didn't know how to react either.

Uchiha Sasuke.

That's the only name that comes to mind now. He didn't expect that Sasuke would fight all of Kaido's allies alone, and it seems that Sasuke will win this battle with the monster he released. He knew that there were many strong people out there, but he didn't expect that his level of strength would far exceed his expectations. Kaido is a Yonkou, and if there is someone who is stronger than a Yonkou, then surely that person is not human.

"W-w-what is that?" asked Kiku, who was scared to see the monster on the Denden Mushi screen.

Kiku didn't think there was such a creature in the world. Kiku felt a very cold and eerie air, which he believed came from the creature because Onigashima and Wano Kuni were quite close. Surely the aura from the monster can be felt in Wano, coupled with the color of the moon, which turns red like blood, and its strange shape. The shape of the red moon looks like the eyes of the monster on the Denden Mushi screen.

"The level of this battle is far above us." Said Ashura Doji, who also got goosebumps when he saw the monster.

(GRAND LINE: BALTIGO)

"Sa-Sasuke, what are you doing?" Sabo muttered, very surprised by Sasuke's strength. He didn't know that Sasuke had such a scary pet.

"How? Is the moon really red?" the dragon asked his soldiers. Dragon, who saw the moon changing shape on the Denden Mushi screen, was curious and told his soldiers to come out and see whether the moon shining on Baltigo had also changed or not. Dragon, who saw Sasuke's strength, was a little creeped out because he didn't think that Sasuke would be able to fight Kaido and his elite soldiers.

"Hai, Dragon-San! The moon turned red, and the shape of the blue moon was almost the same as the eyes of the akuma no me and the eyes of the monster, and suddenly the temperature dropped drastically." Said one of the revolutionary soldiers.

"It seems the whole world is affected by the power of that monster. Well, Robin, do you still want to go to Wano after seeing this?" asked Dragon, who looked at Robin with a smile.

"N-no. It looks like Sasuke will be fine." Robin said very slowly because she was too surprised by Sasuke's power to create such a terrifying monster.

'Sasuke, who exactly are you? ' Robin said in her heart that she was curious about Sasuke's past. Robin did know that Sasuke was Luffy and Sabo's older brother, and they lived together in East Blue. But from the story she heard from Sabo, Luffy, Ace, and Sabo found Sasuke in the forest, and Sasuke fell from the sky. When he first found Sasuke, Sabo said that Sasuke was already 12 years old at the time. Robin's question is, Where did Sasuke live before he was 12 years old, and who were his parents? It's impossible for him to come from an ordinary family because the power that Sasuke has is not from a devil's fruit but rather a natural strength from his body, and he definitely comes from a certain clan.