CHAPTER 11: MARINEFORD PART 3

"You two are stupid little brothers who always make me worry."

"Sorry, Baka Aniki, for troubling you."

"SUGE SASUKE! WE ARE IN THIS SKULL!"

The marines rolled their eyes as they looked at the execution stage where Sasuke was holding Ace in his left hand and Luffy in his right hand inside Sasuke's Susano.

"HIKEN NO ACE SUCCESSFULLY FREE!" Shouted one of the marine commanders.

The Shirohige pirates who heard and saw Sasuke holding Ace in his Susano immediately got excited and shouted with joy.

"AAAACCCEEEE!" Shouted all the Shirohige pirates happily.

"YOSSSH!" Said Jinbe, who smiled seeing Ace was free.

"....." Whitebeard, as the captain, was unable to say a word and only smiled when he saw Ace was free.

Even though he knew he could not last long due to the wound he received from Akainu, On the marine side, they all squealed in annoyance and got ready to attack Luffy, Ace, and Sasuke, who were still floating above.

"SHOOT!" An order
from one of the naval commanders.

TWOOOOO! TWOAARR! TWOAARR!

The marines immediately carried out the order, pointed their cannons at Sasuke's Susano, and shot him repeatedly. Of course, that was useless because Susano was even able to protect Sasuke from the admirals attacks, let alone only weak shots.

"Just keep shooting until you run out of bullets" Muttered Sasuke, who smiled mockingly at the marines.

"HEY! RELEASE ME, BAKA ANIKI! I WANT TO SEE OYAJI!" Ace shouted in front of Sasuke's ear, which annoyed Sasuke.

"SASUKE! I WANT TO BECOME THIS SKULL, BECOME MY NAKAMA!" Luffy shouted in Sasuke's other ear.

"Come closer, you two, and I'll make sure I stitch up your mouths." Said Sasuke coldly and equipped with a sinister look. Luffy and Ace, who felt the devil's aura coming from their brother, immediately got goosebumps and broke out in a cold sweat. They turned their faces away and tried to keep their mouths away from Sasuke's ears.

"Gomenasai!" said Luffy and Ace together while covering their mouths with both hands for fear that their mouths would no longer function.

"All right! You two hurry up and run from this damn place! I'll help you from behind!" Said Sasuke, who was ready to throw his two younger siblings out of his Susano.

"Sasuke. After this, I promise I will protect you, Ace said, smiling at Sasuke.

"Shishishi, Sasuke doesn't need protection; he managed to beat three admirals at once" Said Luffy while laughing. Sasuke, who heard his two younger siblings talking, just smiled sweetly and closed his eyes because he felt joy in his heart. At least he became the older brother who managed to protect his two younger siblings, who were in danger.

"You guys always talk a lot about the past. Go!" Said Sasuke, who immediately threw Ace and Luffy out of his Susano, and Sasuke immediately deactivated his Susano.

"HIS SKULL IS GONE! THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO SHOOT!" Said the marines, who immediately shot Luffy Ace and Sasuke, who were trying to land on the ground.

TWOOOOO! TWOAARR! TWOAARR!

DUARRR! DUARR! DUARRR!

Ace, who saw a cannon moving towards him, only grinned, and Ace's right hand was now covered in fire.

"This time I will protect you two. Hiken!" Said Ace, who immediately took out a hand-shaped fire and immediately punched the entire cannon with his fire fist.