CHAPTER 18: SASUKE AND GALETTE

T/N: EXPECT SOME GRAMMATICAL ERROR SUCH AS PRONOUNS AND PUNCTUATIONS AND SINCE IT REALLY TOOK ME A WHILE TO UPDATE, HERE'S ANOTHER TREAT FOR YOU. ENJOY READING.

"Charlotte Galette, huh?" Sasuke said while looking at Galette flatly. Sasuke looked at Galette from head to toe, and he could see that Galette looked scared. Katakuri, on the other hand, looked at Sasuke sharply because Katakuri was actually curious about Uchiha Sasuke's figure. Katakuri did agree with Big Mom's decision to marry Galette to Sasuke because Katakuri thought Sasuke was quite a great person but not as great as Big Mom. But after he heard that Sasuke defeated Kaido, Katakuri became worried because if Sasuke refused this marriage, then he and Big Mom and their entire family would have to fight Sasuke, which would definitely result in casualties.

Katakuri uses his Kenbonshoku haki to see the future, but as far as he sees, there is nothing suspicious. Katakuri knew that after this, Galette would say it was nice to meet you.

"R-right. Nice to meet you, Sasuke-San." said Galette, a little nervous.

"Yooo Galette, you seem nervous in front of Sasuke-San, but don't worry, Sasuke-San is a good man, perorin." said Perospero, who also entered the room and stood next to Sasuke.

"So they are all your younger brothers, Perospero?" Sasuke asked Perospero, and he looked at the people in the room one by one. He directed his gaze to pudding, then brule, and finally Katakuri. When he looked at Katakuri, Sasuke felt that Katakuri was a strong person who could not be underestimated. Katakuri looked at him evenly and nodded his head at Sasuke.

"That's right, Perorin, and the tall man is Katakuri, then the woman with orange hair is called Pudding, and that one is Brule," Perospero said while introducing all his younger siblings to Sasuke.

"Hn. I heard a lot about you guys." Sasuke said, and he walked over to the large sofa beside him and sat on the sofa. Pudding stood on tiptoe a little, put her mouth close to Galette's ear, and whispered to Galette.

"Ne-Chan, sit next to Sasuke-San."

Galette, who heard that, braved herself and started walking towards Sasuke. She walked like a model with the aim of attracting Sasuke's attention, and she was now sitting next to Sasuke. Galette leaned back and crossed her legs, and she shifted her body to get closer to Sasuke.

Perospero, Katakuri Pudding, and Brule walked to the sofa, and the four of them sat on the sofa in front of Sasuke and Galette. Perospero was very happy with this scene because he saw that one of his sisters was going to marry the most handsome and strongest man in the world.

"Welcome to Whole Cake Island, Uchiha Sasuke-San." Pudding said while bowing slightly and showing respect to Sasuke.

"Hn. Pudding, huh?" Sasuke said while looking at Pudding.

"That's right, I'm Charlotte Pudding. Thank you for accepting Mama's invitation." said Pudding, who smiled at Sasuke.

"You want something? Hot tea, coffee, or whatever?" Perospero asked Sasuke.

"Just warm tea will do." Sasuke said flatly.

"Okay. OII! You guys make hot tea for our special guests!" Perospero said to a soldier standing in front of the door.

"Just let me, Ni-Chan!" said Galette, who immediately got up and made Perospero, Pudding, and Brule flinch a little.

"Wh-why?" said Perospero, who was confused.

"I am his future wife. It is my obligation to fulfill all his needs." said Galette, who immediately walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen to make Sasuke some tea.