CHAPTER 17: SASUKE'S WEDDING!

T/N: Expect some grammatical errors, especially in pronouns and punctuations. Enjoy reading.

(ONIGASHIMA)

After two months of his fight against Sasuke, Kaido is healthy and has returned to his usual activities. His defeat against Sasuke made him realize that there were people stronger than him and the other Yonkou. Strong people don't have to be Yonkou, and Uchiha Sasuke has proven that. Kaido ordered all his men to work and rebuild Onigashima. Because of his fierce battle with Sasuke, Onigashima was completely destroyed; nothing was left, and several of his soldiers also died due to the deadly attacks of the monsters released by Sasuke. Remembering that monster, Kaido got goosebumps a little because he remembered very well how small he was in front of that monster. It's not a matter of size or height but of strength. Kaido didn't expect he could be flicked like that by a monster whose name he remembered so well. Juubi. After his defeat against Sasuke, he immediately called Doflamingo and told him to expand his business and increase production of Smile Devil fruit.

Kaido plans to increase his troops and try again to fight Sasuke when his preparations are ready. But there is something that bothers Kaido, namely Sasuke's words, saying that someone will throw him out of Wano Kuni and defeat him. Monkey D. Luffy.

Kaido has heard about Luffy several times, especially in the big Marineford battle. He is the grandson of Garp, the son of Dragon, and the younger brother of Sasuke. Kaido actually doesn't care about Luffy's family tree, but if Sasuke says that Luffy will beat him, then at least Kaido should be a little more careful. Sasuke couldn't possibly just talk like that.

"KAIDO-SAN!" Kaido glanced beside him and saw Queen running around like crazy and carrying a newspaper in his hand. Kaido knew there was definitely something wrong with the newspaper.

"What news?" Kaido asked seriously.

"T-That. Looks like this is very bad news, Kaido-San!" said Queen, who was sweating coldly.

"Just read it." Kaido said. The queen nodded his head and started to open the newspaper. His body shook, and he swallowed his saliva and was ready to read the news to Kaido.

"It says here that Big Mom is making a big breakthrough that will make the world bow before her. The Big Mom Pirates unexpectedly got a very strong alliance," Queen said.

"Who is that old granny's alliance with?" Kaido asked.

"T-That... It says here that Big Mom has married off her number 18 child, Charlotte Galette to Uchiha Sasuke," Queen said while looking at Kaido in fear

"HHHAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Kaido was very surprised by the news he heard. Kaido really didn't expect that Sasuke would marry one of the old grandmother's daughters. Kaido didn't think that Sasuke was a man who was easily provoked by women. If he knew this, maybe Kaido would tell Yamato to marry Sasuke even though Yamato thought of himself as a man.

"THAT DAMN OLD GRANNY! HOW COULD SHE PLAY CHEATING LIKE THAT!?" Kaido shouted, becoming increasingly emotional because he felt less intelligent than his friend Big Mon.

"Ka-Kaido-San... What are we going to do? If Sasuke really marries his daughter, then he will become a Big Mom pirate, and Big Mom will definitely be invincible," said the Queen, who was getting a cold sweat.

"I didn't expect a man as great as Uchiha Sasuke to give himself up and become a member of the Big Mom pirates to marry a woman," Said King, who was also surprised.

"This cannot be tolerated," said Jack as his sweat fell. Kaido's body began to shake, and he gritted his teeth. He clenched his fists very hard, and he started moaning because he was so annoyed.