Part 18: Now Or Never

Riley's POV 

Lennox: "Come on Riley!" 

Cand and I ran up to Lennox who was standing by the helicopter. The army knew where Megatron took the staff and we quickly needed to come there. Optimus and Bumblebee will be joining us with the Knights on foot. Taking the seat on the helicopter I took a seat in front of Santos. Cade took a seat next to me and Lennox took a seat next to Santos. 

Lennox: "Let's get out of here! Let's go!" 

The helicopter was lifted into the air. 

Lennox: "General, we're gonna prep a HALO jump on that ignition chamber." 

Santos: "Planes will never nav through those vines." 

Cade: "We can take Autobth ship to there." 

Me: "Lennox he's right. Put the Ospreys on that." 

He nodded then he told the General the plan. 

The helicopter took us to Stonehenge where we saw Megatron with Decepticons. He was being attacked by the British army. Suddenly pillars began to rise from the ground around Stonehenge. Megatron had to activate something. 

Just then I saw Edmond standing in between fire. He was looking around and Megatron saw him. He pointed his cannon at him and before I could do anything Megatron sent his shot towards Edmond sending him flying. 

I removed the seatbelt around me and pushed the doors open. 

Cade: "Riley?!?"

Feeling my powers activating I pointed my left hand at Megatron and sent a strong blast of power right at him hitting his arms. A growl of pain left his mouth and as he looked back our eyes met. Like a coward that he was he flew away leaving his two Decepticons behind to fight the army on their own. 

The pistol landed our helicopter a little away from Stonehenge. Jumping out of the helicopter I ran around it and at that moment I spotted Blue running towards me with Izabella next to her. 

Blue: "Mommy!" 

I ran towards her and as I fell to my knees she came running into my arms. 

Me: "Blue sweet spark." 

I picked her up and then I looked at Izabella. 

Izabella: "Hey." 

I placed my other hand around her and hugged her as well. 

Me: "You okay?" 

She nodded. 

Cade: "I see you got the message." 

He said as he came running up to us. 

Izabella: "We all came." 

Blue: "Cade!" 

Cade: "Hi Little Spark." 

I looked towards the Autboths seeing that Dinobots also came. My eyes looked at Crosshair. 

Me: "Crosshair. Where is..." 

Crosshair: "Do not worry Riley, he is here and he is safe." 

He said as he took the baby carrier out of his chest pocket showing me my son. As much as this wasn't the place for a baby and a small kid I was glad to see them. 

Cade: "Hey dude don't drop him." 

Crosshair: "You think I am that useless? I have been a nanny this whole time and I am not even paid."