Part 13: Viviane Followed Merlin

Riley's POV 

Viviane: "This is ridiculous." 

She turned around and was about to step away from the table when Cogman came behind her and took hold of her hand. He placed it on the table and electrically moved around it. The swords that were placed on the table lifted a little but as Viviane removed her hand they fell back down. 

Edmond: "You are right Mrs. Pax. We need to protect the staff of Merlin. Bequeathed to him by a line race. Fused with his DNA. So that only he would have the key to unlock the alien power. Or as they know it in those days, magic. The staff was buried with Merlin's body. For a thousand years, we kept it hidden. If it ever fell into the wrong hands, it would mean the imminent destruction of everything we know and love. The 12 Guardian Knights combined into a mighty dragon to protect it. And now it's in great danger." 

Cade: "Megatron. He's after this." 

He said as looked at the medallion. 

Edmond: "So the battle is upon us. It's why they're here, why they keep coming to Earth. And we must claim the staff before it's too late." 

Viviane: "Wait. We what?" 

Edmond: "Only a direct descendent of Merlin himself can wield this instrument of absolute power. And you Miss, Viviane, are Merlin's last descendent here on Earth, and as such, you are our last hope." 

Viviane: "Okay. Wait. Go back. You are saying that I'm related to the wizard Merlin?" 

Cogman placed a book on the table. 

Viviane: "Oh." 

She said as she saw her picture in the book. 

Edmond: "Bit of a shock, isn't it? Only you know, the staff's location, imparted to you by your father. He had to leave a clue, didn't he?" 

Cade: "Are you sure? She doesn't have that "I know where the staff is" look." 

He said as both of them looked at him. Viviane looked back at Edmond. 

Viviane: "Listen, the only thing that my father imparted to me was to get out of his study." 

Edmond: "Two worlds colliding, only one survives. Your worlds exactly. Only lecture time is over. You were born for this. This is the latest image of their world coming here." 

He said as he showed her the pictures. 

Edmond: "And you're all that stands in its way. So you better find the staff quickly. Now!" 

Me: "Soon we will have company." 

I said as I felt the feeling that never let me down. 

Cade: "Decepticons?" 

Me: "Not yet." 

Cogman: "MI6 and TRF are here!" 

He yelled as he came running into the room. 

Viviane: "How did you know?" 

She asked as she looked at me. 

Edmond: "Move it! Go! Cogman get me to London okay?" 

We all came running outside. Bee quickly changed into his vehicle form. In the distance, you could hear the sirens of the cop cars. 

Edmond: "The decoy car is ready?" 

Cogman: "Hurry now." 

Just as I took a seat behind the wheel inside Bumblebee there came cops blocking our way out.