Part 14: Can't Control

Riley's POV 

The moment we came running out of the house from the back doors I ran up to Bee and took a seat behind the wheel. Cade took a seat up front next to me as Viviane took a seat behind. 

Me: "Let's go, Bee." 

He began to drive and Hot-Rod began to follow us. Viviane called Edmond and told him where the staff was. Bee and Hot-Rod were driving as fast as they could but I knew that cops would come after us really soon. 

Hot Rod: "Riley, I'm gonna divert the cops!" 

Said his voice from the radio. 

Me: "Okay Hot Rod." 

Looking into the rare mirror I saw him trying to get the cop's attention. That feeling came back to me. 

Bee: "Decepticon has been seen..."

Cade: "What do you mean, Decepticon? Riley?" 

Me: "He's right." 

Cade: "Here's where it gets intense." 

Viviane: "More intense?" 

Coming to another road I looked to my right seeing Barricade driving towards us at great speed. Bumblebee did a drift-making Barricade to drive past us and then Bee took a different way around. Of course, the Decepticon quickly followed us.  Looking into the mirror I saw him getting closer. 

Cade: "Riley?" 

Me: "Let him get closer Bee." 

Viviane: "Closer?! It's a one-way street!" 

Cade: "I am not driving! He's driving!" 

Viviane: "Oh my!" 

Barricade was getting closer and closer to us. The moment he got next to Bee I pulled out my gun. 

Me: "Now Bee!" 

He opened the window and I pointed my gun right at Barricade. The moment I had good aim I pulled the trigger and the blast hit Barricade's motor making him fly against the empty vane on another side. 

Bee: "Nice shot!" 

Me: "I should have done that years ago." 

Bee: "This is now you get into big league!" 

Cade: "Are you two out of your mind?! Why did you wait for the last moment?!" 

Me: "To make sure I hurt him good." 

Bee: "That son of a bitch deserves it." 

Coming to the submarine Bee had to stop at the checkpoint that came on our way. 

Viviane: "What now?" 

Looking into rare mirror I saw Edmond stepping out the the car. He was right behind Hot-Rod. 

Me: "We are okay, let's go." 

The three of us jumped out of Bumblebee and began to run towards the submarine past the crowd of people.

Security guard: "Hey stop you didn't pay!" 

Viviane: "Sorry!" 

Edmond: "It's alright, I've got them!" 

Coming to the submarine I ran up the stairs first with Cade and Viviane right behind me. Not a moment later Edmond came after us. He began to yell to the people to get out of the submarine and as all of them were out Cade looked at Edmond. 

Cade: "This thing isn't gonna run." 

Edmond: "The mission's in deep, unexplored waters. It's wonderful!"