Part 10: For Her

Riley's POV 

I ran to Cade as fast as I could to see if he was hurt. I was glad to see him slowly picking himself up. 

Me: "Are you okay?" 

Cade: "Fuck. You haven't done this move before." 

Me: "What were you thinking?"

Looking at me his eyes winded. 

Cade: "Bleeding...You are bleeding again. Are you okay?"

He asked as he quickly stood up like he didn't just crash with the drone and was almost killed with the help of gravity. 

Me: "Did you hit your head or are you not listening to me for a reason?" 

Cade: "Riley." 

Me: "Cade." 

Cade: "Are you okay?" 

Me: "Are you okay? What were you thinking?" 

Cade: "The drone would throw you." 

Me: "I could take it." 

Cade: "Riley." 

Me: "Cade." 

The robot that we met in the elevator came running up to us.

Robot: "Aha Mrs. Pax I am so glad you are alright. It was like nothing happened. Oh let me clean you, Mr. Yeager." 

He began to clean Cade with the small broom that came out of his chest pocket and the blower that came out of his finger. Who was he? 

Cade: "Hey, hey stop that!" 

Robot: "You need to be shiny, spic and span." 

Cade: "Stop that!" 

Robot: "There. You look better already." 

Me: "Who are you?"

He turned his body towards me. 

Robot: "My name is Cogman, Mrs. Pax. And I am here because of that." 

Following his eyes I looked at my arm to see that Medalion still holding onto me for dear life. For a moment I forgot it was there. 

Cade: "What is that?" 

Cogman: "That is here because of you Mrs. Pax. It will not leave you until your quest is fulfilled. You have been chosen." 

Cade: "What do you mean "chosen" ?" 

Cogman: "I will explain it if you'll kindly come with me." 

Blue: "Mommy!" 

Following the sound of my daughter's voice, I saw her running towards me with Bee walking behind her in his robot form. With a big smile, I fell onto my knees and let my daughter jump into my arms. 

Me: "Blue sweetheart." 

With my hand on the back of her head, I looked at Bee and nodded thanking him for looking after her. He nodded back. Pulling away from me I looked at her sweet face with a smile. Other Autobots came to us as well and I immediately approached Crosshaird who was in his human form holding my son in his arms. 

Me: "Was everything okay?"

Crosshair: "Of course. The little leader fell asleep the moment I began to drive." 

He was peacefully sleeping in Crosshair's arms so instead of taking him into my arms and waking him up I kissed him gently on the forehead. Crosshair looked past me at Cogman.