Part 17: Judgment Is Dead

Riley's POV 

Coming out of the ship Cade, Lennox, and I began to run towards Optimus and Bumblebee who were fighting on the other side of the giant ship. I knew that Bumblebee wasn't going to be able to fight him for much longer. Optimus was too strong. 

Lennox: "Watch out, big wave coming!" 

Before we could see the direction the big wave came flying towards us. 

Cade: "Woah, woah, woah!" 

Lennox: "Shit!" 

The water knocked us off the ground and before I knew it I was in deep water that was pushing me away from the ship. Come on Riley you need to fight it. I was able to swim back to the ship and just as I grabbed the edge of it two pair of hands pulled me up back on the ship. 

Lennox: "Come on Riley." 

Cade: "You can stop him." 

We all began to run towards Optimus and Bumblebee again. But as we got there I did not know how to stop them. They were at each other like there was never a friendship. 

Me: "Optimus stop!" 

Bumblebee came running up to him and kicked him on the ground. I ripped my arms away from Lennox and Cade so I could climb onto Optimus's chest. 

Me: "Optimus! Optimus! Stop!" 

He took his gun and by pouting it past me he hit Bumblebee who tried to attack him again. With my hands on Optimism's chest, I began to push him down with my powers forbidding him to get up. 

Me: "You got to stop Optimus! It's me! Riley! Stop please!" 

He dropped his gun on the floor. 

Me: "Look at me Optimus! Look at me!" 

Bee came running up to us and the moment he jumped in the air I had to jump off Optimus so I didn't get hurt. Bee missed Optimus but then another wave came. The ship began to move and I saw that we were slowly rising.  

Cade: "Riley?!" 

Lennox: "Where are you?!" 

The ship moved and all of us began to slide down. Bumblebee came sliding down to Optimus and they began to fight again. 

Me: "Optimus let him go!" 

He grabbed Bumblebee by his chest piece and smashed his body against the ship two times. I came running up to them and just as I stepped on Bee's shoulder Optimus took out his sword and tried to stab Bumblebee in the head. I grabbed the sword by using my powers. Bumblebee took the opportunity and kicked Optimus in the stomach making him take a step back. 

Me: "Optimus!" 

He grabbed the mask and flipped it off Bumblebee's face. The sword began to fly towards Bumblebee. I jumped on his chest piece.

Me: "Orion Pax!" 

The sword stopped just as it was about to make contact with me. Our eyes meet. 

Me: "This is not you. You are not Nemesis Prime. You are Optimus Prime. Also known as Orion Pax." 

Optimus's POV 

Bumblebee: "I am Bumblebee, your oldest friend. I would lay down my life for you." 

Hearing that voice it reminded me of the time before the war. Before he lost his voice protecting me. I turned to look at the human standing on his chest.