Part 2: Lifes After A Year

Riley's POV

Recognizing the voice on my left I slowly turned my head so I could look at the man that called me. Removing the mask off his face I saw the eyes of the man I used to know. I used to trust. The man I once could call my brother. 

Lennox: "Hold your fire! Hold it!"

He turned to look at Cade who was pointing his gun at the guy who was standing closest to me. 

Lennox: "You! Drop it."

Cade: "I am not dropping shit."

Lennox looked at me.

Lennox: "Riley calm down."

Me: "Why should I? So they can try and take us away? What are you doing here Lennox? After years you come now and try to play a hero? What an honorable thing to do Captain."

He placed his hands into the air as Bumblebee pointed his other cannon at him. I wasn't the only one angry with him.

Lennox: "Hey. Bee. The military doesn't want it this way, Riley you got to believe that. Bee. We will not harm her."

Me: "I will never believe the military again. As for you...you broke the promise."

The pain I saw in his eyes I could see that he meant it. But I could never forgive him. He betrayed my family by choosing the wrong side. He forgot about me. At that moment Hound came and prepared his gun. He was ready for my order but I wasn't going to give it. We didn't need more blood to be spilled. 

Lennox: "Remove the weapons now!" 

Cade: "Me and my family are rolling out of here. Let's go." 

Calming down I turned to look at Bumblebee giving him a nod to release the soldier. He did as I told him then he changed himself into his vehicle form as Hound followed him. Both of them waited for Cade and me to get into the jeep before they could start to drive. 

Lennox: "Riley." 

Stopping on my track I slowly looked back at him. He took a few steps towards me but he stopped himself far enough. 

Lennox: "I'm sorry." 

Removing my eyes away from him I followed Cade to his jeep. He took a seat behind the wheel and as I took a seat next to him he began to drive. Bumblebee and Hound quickly followed us.

Cade: "Are you okay?" 

He asked after a few minutes of driving in total silence. I had my right hand under my head as I kept my eyes focused on the rare mirror where I saw my reflection. 

Me: "I'm fine." 

Optimuse's POV

Slowly I began to move my muscles as the ice melted. With the help of my sword, I picked myself up so I could look around. But the moment that I did anger grew inside of me. The Cybertron I used to remember was gone. I bearly recognized it.

Me: "My world. What has happened to my world?" 

Voice: "Your world is dying." 

Said the voice on my left making me turn my body towards it. I did not know who it was but I wanted answers. Placing my sword behind my back I began to walk deeper to the planet. 

Voice: "I have been waiting for you Optimus Prime. Come meet your maker." 

Seeing a smaller figure of a femme robot at the end of the hall I approached her. She was showing me her back.