Part 4: Izabella

Riley's POV 

Hound: "I'm going to frag him." 

Drift: "Definitely frag him." 

Reaching for his belt Hound threw one of his weaker grants which we used to scare off intruders at Daytraider making him almost drop all the different things he was carrying on his back.

Daytrader: "Easy! Oh, God! You always resort to violence right off the bat."

Hound: "I love violence."

He said proudly. 

Cade: "Hey Daytrader! What the hell are you doing here?" 

Hound: "You find our spaceship yet? I'm getting tired of hanging around here, waiting to catch a bullet." 

He said giving me a quick look and telling me that he was only joking. He wasn't going to leave Blue or Orion. Even though he didn't want to admit it he loved them. 

Daytrader: "Carbon monoxide, and perhaps a small gasoline drinking problem will kill you long before a bullet, my corpulent comrade."

Touching Hound's left shoulder I knew that he made a mistake. Hound immediately turned around and pushed Daytrader away with great force making him almost fall again.  

Hound: "Back off! Get out of my face."

Daytrader: "Watch it!"

Me: "Enough!" 

I ordered making both of them to stop. Daytrader wasn't a part of my team of Autobots but he knew where his place was. As much as he was annoying he knew that it was better not to mess with Hound. Only a fool would challenge him. 

Daytrader: "Look what I found in Buffalo. Starscream's head."

He said as he approached Cade and placed the head of my formal enemy in front of him. All the horrible memories came back to me as I saw the head of that Decepticon. The day he met his end it was Lennox that helped me stop him. 

Memory...

Starscream: ''I can't see! I CAN'T SEE!''

Because my hand did not let go of the grabbing hook Starscream began to swing me around. As he threw me again I landed in Lennox's arms.

Lennox: ''Riley!''

He grabbed hold of my right arm as his left hand came around my waist trying to hold my body still.

Me: ''We need a knife! We don't have much time!''

Lennox: ''I'm trying!''

Me: ''No we need a knife! The bomb's gonna blow!''

Starscream fell to his knees and began to drag me and Lennox behind him.

Starscream: ''You human scum!''

Me: ''We only have 20 more seconds!''

Lennox: ''What bomb?''

Me: ''Can't you see it in his eye!!!''

End of the memory...

Who knew a person I trusted with my life would even betray me like that? 

Daytrader: "Look what I got. New voice box for Bee." 

He offered Cade the voice box. 

Cade: "Will it work this time?"

Daytrader: "I only got the good stuff, Cade. Come on."