Chapter 188 - United States (3)

Start from the beginning

Jet lag? The current trip to LA had a 16-hour time difference with Korea. But it should be fine. He had the void space, after all.

Just then.

“Uh- everyone?”

PD Yoon Byung-seon, who had been talking with the writers, pushed up his glasses and stood up from his seat. It seemed he had something to tell the cast members.

“Recently, it’s not common to use airplane travel cuts, but just in case, we’ve installed mini cams around you? Have a moderate conversation and then go to sleep.”

An Jong-hak, who had his hair brushed back, grumbled.

“If it’s a trend not to use them, why not just omit it?”

“Ah- when we have such great people on board, we can’t waste a single shot.”

“Always squeeze, squeeze. So, are you going to tell us the destination anytime soon?” (TL: Always squeeze, squeeze. here is to say how they try to squeeze content out of everything in entertainment industry)

“Yes, yes, I was just about to inform you.”

PD Yoon Byung-seon, with a smirk, continued speaking to the cast members, including Kang Woojin.

“I told you we’d be going to a food truck for the first two days, right? The location is a place called North Hollywood Park. There’s a food truck street there. We’ve also booked accommodations nearby, and after arriving at LA International Airport, we plan to check out the prepared food trucks before moving to the accommodations.”

Kang Woojin’s heartbeat started to accelerate.

PD Yoon Byung-seon, oblivious to this, introduced a suitable schedule.

“When we arrive at LA International Airport, it will be early morning, and considering the jet lag, we’ll take it easy on the first day. We’ll film the introduction of the food truck, the accommodations, and explore the surroundings of the accommodations. We’ve already shot the inserts. The real deal starts from the second day.”

As he explained, PD Yoon Byung-seon asked An Jong-hak, who had his arms crossed.

“So, leader? What should we start with on the second day?”

An Jong-hak shrugged nonchalantly in response.

“Why am I the leader?”

“Because you’re the boss, right?”

“A boss, no I’m just a figurehead boss. The concept is clear, the leader should obviously be Chef Woojin.”

“Then what do you do?”

“Supporting the chef, of course. Go to any restaurant in America, and the chef is god.”

“Are you okay with taking orders from a junior? Doesn’t seem like Woojin-ssi likes to give orders based on seniority?”

“So what. Actually, being on the receiving end is the most comfortable.”

“Your true feelings came out at last. You just want to be comfortable.”

“Because I’m a figurehead boss?”

Soon, quiet laughter spread among the staff. Then, An Jong-hak stretched his head forward and met Kang Woojin’s gaze.

“So, Woojin-ssi, start giving orders.”

Suddenly, all eyes on the plane were on Kang Woojin, who remained silent. Unexpected? Normally, one would be flustered, but Kang Woojin nonchalantly pulled up ‘Chef’s Recipe’ in his mind. Then, a suitable answer came out instantly.