28.The Beast's Bleeding Rose

🎉 It's 500k ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ thankyou my lovelies ❤️‍🩹your author has prepared cake

Please engage on my ig page and support me there~~

Aarav's pov My Honey-eye and red is a deadly combination and it effortlessly takes my breath away

Aarav's pov
My Honey-eye and red is a deadly combination and it effortlessly takes my breath away. The vision of her in that damn red saree is still imprinted in my memory and I remember how fucking enchanted I was.

But fuck! Never did I want her to be draped in red like a bleeding rose. I was embolized as I took in the red staining her beautiful white kurti. And I don't remember how or when did I even reach to catch her body, as it began to fall like the rose was being plucked away.

Nothing was making sense. I don't have fucking idea of what was even happening around when I carried her in my arms to the hospital.

At this point I don't even know if her father was actually yelling in the background, if it was actually her mother's loud sobs or if the doctor and nurses actually managed to pull me away from my Honey-eye. But they actually didn't let me go inside with my Honey-eye. Assholes.

As the operation theatre's door closed at my face, my mind finally did start to reel back to reality. The reality which was happening once again, the same reality which has been haunting me since months.

Anemia. My baby is anemic and blood loss never goes easy on her. If anything happens to her I'm going to kill Rhea. She is doomed anyway for hurting my wife.

I wasn't thinking straight and it took me a jiffy to realise that my body was being spinned around and something stinging like a- slap landed on my cheek. What the fuck!

Needless to say, my fist raised to give a good taste to whoever thought they could have an upper hand on me. No one lays hands on Aarav Oberoi and gets away with it. But I stopped. I had to. It was my wife's father and fuck I can't hit him.

Clenching my fingers, I pulled my hand back at my side while I heard the female gasps echoing in the background. It was my mom, Mish's mom and Mishti. Where did they come from ?

Mom and Mishti rushed to my side whereas Mish's mom and Ishan held her dad from either side. I matched my impassive stare to a very visible distraught glaring father of my wife.

"You've always been bad news for my daughter. If only I knew how deep it runs, I would have never let her marry you at any cost."

The words dancing at the tip of my tongue were gibberish and upon that I didn't know what to say. So I just let him vent out his emotions.

"Just because of you." His chest raised and fell rapidly as his body shook with rage and emotional turmoil. "She is once again on the hospital bed close to death. It has always happened because of you."

He knows. For Satan's sake, why did he learn all this only today ? Rhea, damn it! I'm not prepared for any of these. Neither to face her family nor to face my life fighting for life.