13.She is the artistic red on his black canvas

Sorry lovelies... we crossed half century and I didn't even thank you 🥺 thankyou my Support System Family<3

Ahm! Now enjoy with the contrasting shades of Aarav, Mishika and our Aarshika (⁠♡⁠ω⁠♡⁠ ⁠)⁠ ⁠~⁠♪

"I don't need a doctor." Groaning for the umpteenth time in her hoarse voice she pulled the duvet all over her head.

Flaring out a breath of fury, Aarav massaged his forehead to quench his building temper. "Don't tell me you are on a suicidal mission and by dying mysteriously you want to avenge me."

His shoulders start to shake, finding her ignoring him again whereas she was occupied in wondering from where he got these absurd thoughts. "Don't provoke me, little wife."

"You're overreacting." His eyes instantly raked over her pale face as she threw the blanket off herself and sat up straight, her face wrinkled up in irritation and tiredness. "I'm on my monthly cycle, okay."

"Fever and shivering and turning pale are not signs of periods. You are already sus." Her mouth fell agape and fist clenched at his carping. Seeing her eyes knitting together in dubiety, his face quickly scrunched up in poker one as he feigned in an impassive tone. "My father will kick me off if he finds out you've been bedridden for the last two days and I haven't brought you to a doctor."

If cocky and snarky Aarav gets on her nerves then this overreacting Aarav is giving her a headache.

"You don't have to do anything. This is normal for me. If you have so much problem then you go to your penthouse. I won't tell your dad."

His steps moving towards the washroom came to halt as he processed her words and tilted his head as he glanced at her over his shoulder. "Ohh baby, how can I miss the chance of watching you in pain."
~
~
~

**F L A S H B A C K B E G I N S**

Her breathing ragged while her face continued to twitch in pain and she began to writhe on her spot. A pained whimper resonates in the dimly lit room when her lips parted as the pain wrecked through more intensely.

With another whimper her body bounced up to sit straight, her hands wrapped around her stomach, clutching it and letting out painful whimpers. Salty moisture coats her eyes, damping it heavily and finally cascades down to her cheeks.

With a flick of switch, light splitter around the room as she stretched her body to reach the switch down the side table. Not a whimper but this time a shrilling scream ripples around the confines of the room. All she could see was red, the redness of blood. Her own blood. Her chest clenched at the sight, making her head instantly throb.

**F L A S H B A C K E N D S**

Sweat carpets her skin as she panted frantically while clutching her chest. The throbbing of her heart was cutting through the silence of her room. Involuntarily her eyes raked around, desperately searching for the blood which she couldn't spot anywhere but yet could feel the thick liquid dampening her with despondency.