25.The Devil adamant to break all her three rules

Happy Basant Panchamionly update for this month.

Motivate me to come back without a writer's block with your precious votes and comments 🫴🫣

Aarav's povIgnorance is bliss unless someone whose attention you crave on yourself all the fucking time is blessing you with it

Aarav's pov
Ignorance is bliss unless someone whose attention you crave on yourself all the fucking time is blessing you with it.

If trying to keep her distance from me was her instinct before, she has made it her mission now. She has been doing so for the last ten days. She even threw a fist when the next day she found extra snacks delivered at the door. What kind of husband would I be if I can't bring simple things my wife puts her hands on ?

I know I pushed her buttons enunciating that I've started to make her feel things. Oh my naive Honey-eye doesn't realise how sacred her heart is. And how fucking adamant the devil in me is to prevail it and keep it preserved in the case beside the throne of my inferno where she sits and rules it like a goddess.

She, her heart, even her soul is mine to keep, whether she likes it or not.

I'm a man with fucked up brain and I will fucking turn the world into shreds to keep her incarcerated in my inferno, burning in my arms while I'll burn along with her.

I hurried when the elevator chimed and she quickly shoved her phone in her purse to make her way out and get away from me. Picking and dropping her to her office is now a regular routine for me and I'm not changing it no matter how many times she protests.

Her pace slowed down and so did mine. With her eyes sparkling, her lips quirked up in delight whereas mine twitched in a grim line.

"Kaki, how are you ?" Her shoulders tilted to my chest, an indication for me to behave. And for her sake I put on a smile when the old lady's eyes fell on me and she smiled brighter.

(Aunt)

"Hello Mr. Shubham." I gritted my teeth hating the admiration in her tone. And that creep of a man reciprocated her greeting with a smile of his own. He better stop with those smiles before I shove it in his ass.

Flaring out a breath, I ventured myself closer to her. And though she momentarily stiffened at my move yet feigned to be normal as she spoke, "I hope we didn't interrupt anything important."

That 'we'. I had to stifle the pleased groan so hard which was ready to fly past my throat. 'We' sweetheart, 'we'. And it's always going to be that way. Forever 'Us'.

"No, it's fine. I'm just dropping mummy for a jagrata in the other colony." Nodding in acknowledgment, her eyes round from that creep of a man to the old lady.

And soon enough we parted ways from them and I let out a loud sigh. These goody-two-shoes men are always fucking impeding between me and my Honey-eye.

Sprinting to her, I let my chest lean against her back while she took out the keys from her purse and unlocked the apartment.