8.Their linked name is a Hypnotising Mantra for Him

Thankyou my Support System for 10k reads and 1k votes ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡ and heartily welcome to all the new readers to my Support System family

And please don't be silent, one comment from every reader plz.. really looking forward for your thoughts (⁠•⁠ө⁠•⁠)⁠♡

Aarav's povWhen you're too habituated with darkness then the sudden flick of light starts to intrigue you

Aarav's pov
When you're too habituated with darkness then the sudden flick of light starts to intrigue you. So either you can keep your eyes shut or bring out the effort to let the light embrace you.

And my chance of being embraced by the light obliterated years ago and now this darkness feels the only place to stay.

And I don't fucking need any stupid light or sunshine drama in my life.

The morning breeze made the white curtains dance across my face that momentarily blocked my view of my Honey-eye dressed in a yellow attire, glowing like sunshine, and was all set with her luggage to leave.

I could easily see everything going on downstairs from here but they won't be able to catch me. Mom took Mishika in her embrace when she bent to touch her feet while my father patted her head. He was as crestfallen as mom was and his gaze lifted up as if looking for something or certainty someone.

Hahh! No Dad, if you want me to care then I'll prove in every way that I don't give a damn.

For my father, Mr. Anubhav Oberoi, replacing something or someone precious has never been easy. Unless he makes me feel that he would have replaced me if possible. Alas! He can't just replace the not so precious version of the sign of love of his and his wife's.

I'm not the perfect son nor I want to be. My ways to fathom and calculate the actions, situations and their aftermath are twisted and my father would never understand it.

He never leaves a chance to show how good others are than me. Even though he didn't say that directly, I'm not blind. And he can happily continue. I don't give a flying fuck anymore. My focus is just to assure my CEO's position. Because at the end I'm his flesh and that makes me irreplaceable.

She sat inside the car and my parents waved at her as the car got into life. And I saw her fading away from my sight and soon she vanish from my life too. I'll make sure of that.

That's how it works, Honey-eye. The more you hate me, the more you will keep your distance.

Because you're like a bunch of yellow daisies glowing under the sunlight. So bewitching and alluring that it fascinates the darkness within me. And the greed of the twisted part of my mind to consume the light within just intensifies with every moment that will only leave you with nothing but hollowness.

Took me years to get a grip on the intensifying feeling and craze I started to grow for you. And the delusion of control fell apart the moment your Honey orbs clashed back with mine.