24.Her dilemma for her feelings for her Nightmare Husband

Love you all, we've crossed 300k views ❤️🤧 literally wasn't expecting this when I first started the book

Don't forget to comment, now enjoy with our Aarshika ~~~

Mishika's pov I once again shuffled through the needed cash and spare keys in my canteen purse before redirecting my gaze at my reflection in the mirror

Mishika's pov
I once again shuffled through the needed cash and spare keys in my canteen purse before redirecting my gaze at my reflection in the mirror. I had put on a plain halter neck top paired with a black accordion mid-calf skirt. Picking up the hair tie I quickly pulled my hair into a high ponytail before making my way out.

As I approached the main door a whistle made my steps halt and my head whipped to spot Aarav sprawled on the couch. He had moved the centre table closer to himself where his fingers worked on the keyboard of his laptop. "Where to, little wife ?" I followed his gaze which flickered to the wall clock, where the short needle was pointing past nine.

"Grocery shopping." I shrugged. Usually I get the things delivered but I enjoy shopping for the groceries myself whenever I've some time off from the office. Also at this hour the stores are hardly crowded letting me have the chance to bask in some me-time.

"Wait" once again he interrupted me. Now what ? "I'm coming along."

Shooting a dubious look at him, I crossed my arms and watched as he clumsily shut his laptop and hurriedly got off the sofa. "Someone once boasted that he has and can hire people for doing such trivial work."

"Ohh baby! You keep notes of everything I say or do. Such a loving wife." I ignored his knowing gaze and heard his chuckle halfway while he retreated into the bedroom.

Earlier his incessant present, continuous mention of our marriage and calling me his wife used to irk me and remind me of the catastrophe I got myself caught into. I guess in past months I've involuntarily got accustomed to all that.

A couple of minutes later he emerged back, now his glory clad in a brown summer sweater and black pants rather than the sleeveless tee and sweat shorts. Ain't devils supposed to look horrendous ? It's a crime that the devil of my life looks so sight worthy. A handsome face jerk.

"You can sit down and gawk for however long you want." Rolling my eyes, I quickly averted my gaze off. Why you've to embarrass yourself in front of him, Mishika!? "No need to unnecessarily cause pain to those pretty legs of yours when I can give them pretty reasons to ache for."

It took me a second to realise the hidden diabolical meaning behind his words and I shot him a glare before muttering "Asmodeus"

Finally we reached the supermarket. I practically had to storm away since he was being stubborn about bringing his car even when we had to come just two blocks away.

Pushing the cart I went through the list on my phone and picked up the things needed. Meanwhile Aarav trailed beside me, looking around like a lost kid. "Are you just going to roam around or lend me a hand ?" Casting a glance his way, I forwarded the list to him.