LOVE TWIST 🌹

8 MONTHS LATER

" Nothing else is required,
Just you are enough to me
I'll protect you keeping
You in my eyes
I'll always see you
Without closing my eyes
Nothing should be seen
to me apart from you"

It's her birthday today, here I am cooking her most favourite dishes. She is sleeping now, I already decorated the whole house and now the cake also delivered.

After finishing the dishes, I neetly arranged them in the dinning table.
"Taehyungaa" I can hear her yelling from the bedroom. Leaving everything here, I went to see her.

Looking at her, I started laughing. "Ahh, babe what you got yourself into" her turtle neck tshirt got struck with her head, her hair is messy, she is trying to pulled it down but it's not coming.

"Don't laugh, help me please, I can't breath" smiling I helped her to get her tshirt down to her stomach. It's been Nine months, her baby bump growed big.

"You should have called me right?" she nodded her head, taking a hair tie from the night stand, I put a pony in her hair.
I turned her towards me, cupping her face, " Happy birthday Babe" I pecked her lips.

She shivers when I put a necklace into her neck, "Thank you Tae" she says touching the necklace. Looking at her getting up from the bed, I helped her, she went infront of the mirror, I stood behind her, "It's beautiful, Tae" she says I hugged her tightly and leaves wet kisses on her earlobe. Suddenly the sound cooker's made me apart from her.

"Inspite of seeing you
Thousands times daily
Still my eyes yearns to
See you more"
............................................................................

It's been Nine months, since I left Jungkook and I hope he'll be living his happy life with Hana and his Child.

After Tae got to know about my pregnancy, I told him everything about me, Jungkook, Hana and why I left him.
He was totally shocked hearing what I said, he didn't believe Jungkook would do something like that.

In these nine months Tae is the only person who took care of me. Mingyu, he came to visit whenever he got time. I am really thankful to Tae for whatever he did to me. In these nine months, I got to know that Tae had crush on me since the school time. He told me that he secretly taking glancing at me.

I asked him, why he didn't told me about that and he answered me that, "You love Jungkook that time and I don't want to ruin our friendship and moreover I want your happiness and because of my insecurities I left you and seoul and started studying...

I asked him, why he didn't told me about that and he answered me that, "You love Jungkook that time and I don't want to ruin our friendship and moreover I want your happiness and because of my insecurities I left you and seoul and started studying in abroad".

To be honest being with him, literally made my mind changed and It started growing my feelings towards Taehyung. Last month he proposed me which I gladly accept. Yes, I love him.

"Y/n, close your eyes" saying he blindfolded my eyes. "Tae, what are you doing?" I says touching the blindfold. "Shh" saying he slowly dragged me outside of the bedroom and he unfolds.

My mouth hung open looking at the decorations, cake and gifts he prepared for me.

"Tae" I started crying out of happiness and quickly hugged him. "You liked it?" I nodded my head smiling at him.

After cutting the cake, we both fed each other. "Tae Thank you so much" I Thanked him, I never expected this from him seriously.

Suddenly he knelt infront me, taking a ring from the box, he showed it to me,

"Will you Marry me?"