LETTER 🌹

As soon as I entered the school campus, I parked my car and went towards my locker to take out of my books.

While taking books, a paper flew and fell near my feet, I bend down to take the paper. It looks like a letter but who kept this into my lockers, I thought. While opening the letter, I saw what written in,

" I am sorry, I was so rude to you yesterday, I knew you didn't mean to hit on me. I am sorry I was really angry at the time and I showed it all to you" I smiled looking at the letter realising who wrote this.

"Look like he finally realised what he did to me and that's why he wrote this letter" I thought.

"Looks like I am forgiven" someone says behind me, I turned my head and looks Jimin flashing a smile to me.

"No you are not until you me ice cream"I says smiling at him. "Then Let's eat after the class end" I nodded my head agreeing him.

"Park Jimin" he introduces himself by extending his hand infront of me. "Y/n" saying I shook my hand with him.

We both walking on the hallway towards our classroom. I thought he is introverted but no he is not moreover I think he loves to talk.

We both entered the classroom, I can see Jungkook didn't came yet. Jimin went to sit where he seated yesterday but I told him to sit with me.

............................................................................

I am walking on the hallway, smiling like a maniac. What happened between me and Y/n yesterday, those are still fresh in my mind.

Once I entered the classroom, my eyes soon fell on her but my smile faded when I realised she is talking with a guy, the guy who came yesterday. That guy sitting on my spot and both laughing and talking like they both already knew each other.

She turned her head towards me, noticing me she smiles at me. I walked near her and sat beside her.

"Jungkook, this is park Jimin. You remember he is one who came late yesterday. He is so good Jungkook and we talked a lot" I looked at Jimin extending my hand, "Hey Jimin, I am Jungkook" I introduced myself giving him a strong glance. He also introduced him to me.

I hate him, I hate him because he took all her glances which were only mine. I wanted her to focus on me not with this guy.

"So Y/n, you didn't tell me that you have a boyfriend" he ask her pointing his hands towards me. My smile instantly grows hearing this but what Y/n said my smile instantly fade away, "No Jimin, he is not my boyfriend, he is my friend" she clarifies our relationship to him, I hate it, I don't want to be her friend. I always giving the gestures of my feelings to her but I think it's really hard for her to understand.

After the school ends, I wanted to take her out but, "Y/n, you are coming with right?" Jimin asked her, she smiles looking at him, "Ofcourse, I am coming" she respond.

"Where you both are going?" I asks because as far as I knew Y/n didn't tell me where she is going out with him moreover she never went out with a guy.

"Ahh, we are planned to eat ice-cream" I nodded my head, "Jungkook you can come with us" Jimin asks me to come with them and Y/n nodded her head agreeing his words.

"You both can carry on, I have to go somewhere" I said looking at her, she looks at me confused. Without taking a glance from her and immediately left.
I wonder why she didn't told me that they are going outside. I only get to know when Jimin started that. She never goes out with any guy other than me but him, why him, why Jimin.