TEARS🌹

It's been three days since I last seen her. She didn't come to school, I really worried about her. She ignoring my all phonecalls and texts. I am frustrated and I don't know what to do?

I love seeing her smile but nowadays it's not me who making her smile. I hate she smiles whenever she talks to Jimin. Her smile and everything about her belongs to me not anyone.

I hate when she talking to other guy infront of me, I hate when she lied to me went to the theatre with Jimin and their kiss, I pulled my hair out of frustration.

I am scared, scared that what if she left me for him. What if she love him? What if they both end together?

You have no idea how much I love you.
Why are you ignoring my calls now? I hate when you prioritise someone over me.

Why can't you understand that I want your attention too. Nowadays I feeling lonely even though you are near me.
I love you, I love you so much, I can't live without you, my tears started rolling down to my cheeks. Please don't leave me, I want you and I miss you a lot. I can't wait anymore, taking my car key I went out my house.

............................................................................

I woke up from my sleep, it's 6.00 p.m,
"Ahh, I slept a lot". Suddenly my stomach started growling, I got up from my bed, went towards the kitchen inorder to search for foods.

I found Ramyeon in a cabinet, taking out I started cooking that. My mind went back to him, Jungkook. It's been three days since I saw him. Thinking about him, a lone tear escaped from my eyes.

He's been calling me and texting messages to me but neither I picked his call nor I answered his messages. Because I don't want to, I got frustrated and stressed because of him.

I don't know what to talk to him. After that incident, I went to meet the Doctor. Seeing my twisted leg, the doctor advised me to take rest for few days. Now the pain got lessed and I can walk normally now.

I didn't told anyone about my injury. No one knows about this only Jimin. Mingyu and Taehyung called me knowing my absence. I told them that I feel sick and I'll be back soon.

I started eating Ramyeon while scrolling my phone. Suddenly I heard knocking sound on front door. I went to open the door, I saw Jimin who smiling widely. Closing the door, we entered inside.

"The school got ended and I wanted to know how you are doing. Hope I didn't disturbed you right?" he says while sitting on the couch.

"No, you didn't actually I am bored" I voice out giving a warm smile to him.
"How is your leg now? It's still paining, if it is we can go and meet the doctor again" he said I shook my head, " No need for that, I am really good now and it's not paining look" I swirl myself to show him that I am really good and I am not in pain.

"Here, I bought this for you" he handover a plastic bag to me. Opening the bad I found two boxes of food.

 Opening the bad I found two boxes of food

"Ahh Jimin, Tteokbokki and corn dogs are my favourite, I never told you about this, how do you know?" I am really surprised and I gave him a quick hug

He just shrugged his shoulders.

While I eating Tteokbokki and corndog, Jimin eat my cooked Ramyeon. Suddenly I heard knocking on the door, who it is now?

When I tried to get up to open the door, Jimin stoop up saying he'll see who is that. Nodding my head I again focused on my food.

"What's taking him so long?"I wonder why he has not back, who came? While thinking I saw Jimin came back.

"Jimin who is that?" I asked him, he just turns his head back, I see someone's presence and its Jungkook.