LEAVING HER🌹

"Our story ends before it's start"

When I met you first, you wore baby pink gown. You are looking so cute and beautiful. I still remember that day, I wanted to talk to you but I hesitate. You came to me, sit beside me, extending your hands you introduced yourself and told me that you want to be friend with me.

Your smile, it's heaven, I never know that someone's smile which made my day. When you smile, I feel like the world stops, I forgot my surroundings, it's just you and me.

We came close, yet distance because we are friends. I want more than friends with you. I don't remember exactly when I fell in love with you but if you were absent a single day for school, it tore my heart apart. I wanted to be with you always, I wanted you to look at me always, I wanted you to live with me always.

You never know your single touch in my body which passes me like electric. I loved you and I think that you also have the same feeling to me. You don't know, how many guys I fought because they tried to propose you.

But everything, my love, my hope and everything destroyed today. When I saw those pictures it feels like you betrayed me.

I wish I would disappear from this world, I can't see myself, I am searching my own self and don't know where I lost.
Did my life also run away from me like you or will my life come back to me.

"Don't you know that I don't have a shadow?
Don't you understand that you're my shadow?
Can't my body enter that shadow, Love?..."

I fell on my knees on ground and burst into crying. My tears are keep on falling from my eyes, Y/n come to me only that I'll live again.

"Every minute feels like years, when you depart from me.
Every year feels like a minute when you're closer to me.."

I went to the bar counter, taking a bottle from Taehyung's hand I started gulping down. His eyes went bewildered, "You told me that you don't want to drink today" he asked me but I didn't reply anything to me. Right now I want peace, I am searching a way to get rid of my pain and I want to forget about her.

...........................................................................

Next day, I woke up from my sleep, my eyes are adjusting to the light, my heart hurts a lot, "Ahh" I started groaning in pain. I don't remember anything after that drink.

I looked at the surrounding, it's not my room, where I am? Suddenly I heared someone twisting the door knob, it's Mingyu, ahh how I forgot its his house.
"Here, drink this" he handover a drink to me, "what's this?" I asked him.

"Hangover drink, the amount you consumed yesterday, I thought you need this" I nodded my head, taking the glass from his hand, I gulped down.

"Why did you drink yesterday? You told me that you were going to propose her or not? then why? What happened?" he yelled at me with dozens of questions.

"Nothing I changed my mind and that's why I didn't confess my love to her" I said he picked my coller with his hands, "Jungkook are you kidding me? We planned everything because you said so, now what?" he shouts, I literally don't know what to tell him. He arranged everything just because I told him. I can't tell him the truth, I don't care if I become villain here, but I can't and I won't.

"I am going to leave her... I can't take it anymore"