MISSING YOU🌹

I get ready for school early today, I miss him, Yes I Miss him a lot. I wish I could be honest and tell him exactly how it ripped my heart when I ignored him but I won't I'll stay silent and wait for him to talk to me because being in love with him is undeniably breaking me.

When I entered the school, I am welcomed by Jimin with his wide smile and taking our seat I takes the books out.
My eyes glued on the door looking for that one particular person, who I need to talk.

"Jungkook I am not going to leave you, I've already made my mind, I want you only you no one else. I'll try to forget what happened between us that day but I can't, you know what Jungkook ignoring you is killing me" I thought.

I can see many people came inside including Mingyu and Taehyung but not the one I've been looking for. Why, why he is not here? Did he absent today? My thoughts are battling inside of my mind.

I just want to talk, I want to know what's going through his mind, what he is thinking about, I want to figure things out together, just talking, no arguing, no fighting, just talk like we used to do, Jungkook I miss you.
............................................................................

The school ends, here I am waiting for Mingyu who is busy with his football practice. Once he came out, I went and stood before him.

"Hey Y/n, why are you here? Are you waiting for me?" he asked I nodded my head, "Yes I am waiting for you, I need to talk to you" I stutter and he looks at me confused, " Tell me, What do you want to talk?" he asked me, I closed my eyes for a second and opens leaving a heavy breath.

"Mingyu, actually what I want to ask you is, Why is he absent today?" he looks at me confused, "who are you asking about?" he questioned me like he doesn't know whom I am talking about.

"I am talking about Jungkook" I voiced out only to get his worried reaction from him. He is silent and didn't tell me anything. "Mingyu, I am asking you something" his eyes met mine.

"Jungkook, Y/n he.." he stutters, I placed my hands on his forearm, "Jungkook, did something happened to him? that's why he didn't came today? Why are you silent? Say something Mingyu?" I started shaking him with my hands.

"He isn't going to study with us anymore, he left us and he left seoul" he yelled me, a lone tear escaped from my eyes, "What are you talking about?" I shouts at him.

He cupped my face with his hands, "He left seoul saying that he wanted to study abroad" my eyes widened realizing what I just heard, it feels like my world turn upside down, tears started rolling down to my cheeks.

Looking at me, Mingyu started hugging me, "I can't believe he left us, how can he leave without telling me Mingyu, even though we had fight, how can he? Mingyu" I burst into crying, "Shh, stop crying" he caressed my back.

"Jungkook I wish I could just explain to you that how you makes me feel, I wanted to see you all the time, I can't Stop loving you, believe me I tried, I tried to get new way to get rid of you from my mind but I failed every time, now how can I survive without you?" tears are again streaming from my eyes.

"AND THEN THERE
IS ME WHO IS
ALWAYS WAITING FOR YOU"