JEALOUSY🌹

It's Jungkook whom I waited for a call or a text from every single day that he will tell me the decision he made that day wasn't serious. I used to cry myself to sleep but the thought of him made me awake.

I missed him so much that my mind yelling at me like run to him and hug him tightly but then I would realise that he hate me so that he left me like he don't want me in his life.

Jungkook You don't know how difficult it was for me to accept that you were no more a part of my life. I loved you more than anyone else but you left me for no reason. You made me feel like I was worthless, it's extremely difficult but I survive now nothing can affect me, you are nothing but a stranger to me.

When my hazel eyes collided with his dark orbs, in a second the place filled with silence. I looked into his eyes and tried to find a single feeling for me but his eyes filled with nothing but hatred. All of our memories started hitting me hard. I had so many things to ask him but not now.

Disconnecting our eye contact, I started move away from him but I can feel his strong glare on me. It's been Five years, he changed a lot, he is so handsome and  he is not the old Jungkook anymore.

............................................................................

She entered inside the washroom and she was in all tears. Even though she acts  like she is strong towards him but internally she is weak and worn out.

She kept weeping, tears are flowing down to her cheeks. Agree or not, she missed him and his presence. She knows she can't go back to change anything but she wish she would have stopped him from leaving her.

Wiping her tears, she started cleaning the stain. Once it's cleared she came out of the washroom.

"Kim Hana, I love you, love you so much

"Kim Hana, I love you, love you so much. Will you marry me? and makes me a most happiest person in this world?" I can hear someone's proposal, turning my head I looked for the one who's proposing, it's Jungkook. All the People in the cafe started cheering for him.

He fell on his knees infront of a girl and extended a mini box which contains beautiful ring, I looked at the girl she is so beautiful like a goddess, no wonder Jungkook likes her. But how they both Know each other? When did he started liking her? After he left seoul? Lots of questions arises in my mind.

"Jungkook yes, I'll marry you, I love you" hearing her honey like voice, he smiles and sliding the ring into her finger, he kissed her hand. Then he stood up from his place, cupping her face he kissed her lips passionately.

"Y/n" turning my head I saw Mingyu who looking at me with his worried eyes, I smiled at him and nodding my head, I conveyed him that I am fine.

"Let's go from here" grabbing my hand, he leads me out of the cafe. " I am sorry, I shouldn't asked to you to come here? If I know jungkook will come..." I cut off his blabbering word, "It's not your Mistake and moreover Mingyu, I am fine please don't be worried about me" I says while giving his hand a light squeeze. He nodded his head agreeing me.

If you ask me, If i felt jealous when he proposing her, yes I am jealous, I can't tolerate when someone close to him even it's been 5 years since I last with him. It felt like I finally lost him.

Bidding a good bye with Mingyu, taking my car, I started driving. What happened just a minute ago, it really affected me and it felt like my heart broken again. Should I blame myself for whatever happening with me? It is my fault? I had been asking this question to me since 5 years but I didn't get any answer.

No matter how I wish thinks to change, here I am feeling, emptiness, loneliness and pain in my heart. Did I deserve this all? I don't know. When will I feel happiness in my life?

"He loves her
She loves him
But
You are mine Jungkook"