PAPERS🌹

Once he left, I ate my breakfast and went upstairs. I started packing my luggages, I already booked my flight tickets, I am leaving seoul and I am leaving Jungkook.
I don't know what else I can do.

Leaving him, that's the only thing left for me.I don't have any reason to stay here now. suddenly I heard a doorbell, I know who is that so I went downstairs and opens the door.

 suddenly I heard a doorbell, I know who is that so I went downstairs and opens the door

Mingyu,one of my best friends,we know each other from high school. He is Jungkook's friend as well. He is the only person who knows everything about me, Jungkook and our relationship and He is the person I share my every problems.

"Mingyu Come inside" I invited him inside of the house. He smiled at me and seated on the couch.

"Y/n Are you sure about this, I mean about your decision" he stats while hand over the papers to me.

I nodded my head acknowledged by his words, " I am sure about my decision mingyu, you know how hard it was for me to make this decision" he simply looking at me, "Before leaving him, just tell him the truth why you are leaving"

I smiled at him, " I can't Mingyu, it's really so hard for me and I just can't, you knew that he never loved me as much as he loved her, he want her not me" my tears are at the edge to fall down.

"That's before,when he got married you I know he don't love you, you are just his friend but now everything changed, he changed. I knew he is not the same Jungkook before. You both are now living as a married couple and moreover He loves you now"

I shakes my head, " No he don't, he don't love me, he still loves her not me. I never felt his love for me" my tears trailing down from my eyes. Mingyu grabbed both of my hands slightly caressing them. My heart aches every time I ask myself why he can't love me like her.

I opens the papers, mingyu handover me before. Divorce papers, again my tears trailing down to my cheeks.

"Don't sign this, if you don't want to" I can hear mingyu saying. " No Mingyu, this is what I wanted now, this is the only things that can free from our marriage. This is the only thing which helps Jungkook to be happy with his lovable one. I give him what he really wants" I says while signing the papers.

Everything is going to be fine now, things are returns to that previous places. I went towards the kitchen makes coffee for mingyu. Once it's done, I handover that coffee to mingyu.

"Wait here, I have few things to be packed" I says while grabbing the divorce papers in my hands, I went upstairs.

I locked my bedroom room, tears are started falling from my eyes," I am sorry,I am so sorry Jungkook for leaving you but It's for your own good, I wanted you to be happy and thats not going to happen with me. Ill give what you really wants and I know you will soon forget about me. I love you Jungkook " clutching my dress I cried a lot.

Wiping my tears, I stood up from my place. I placed the divorce papers on the dressing table along with my wedding ring. While looking at my finger, I can feel the emptiness in me.

I packed everything that was left behind. After I finished packing, I left my bedroom trailing luggages with my hands. Mingyu helps me to carry my luggage to downstairs.

I looked at the house, the house which was gifted by Jungkook's parents on our wedding day. This house's each and every part has our memories. While looking at this house one last time, lots of memories flashing over my mind.

After locking the house we both came walk towards his car, Mingyu placed my luggage inside the car. He seated on the driver's seat and I sat beside him. He started the car engine and we left.