BROKEN HEART🌹

It was raining outside, he was driving his car so fast. It's been four hour since he started searching for her but he can't find her whereabouts.

He went to all of her friends house if they no about her whereabouts but no one knows. He called Mingyu but he didn't accept Jungkook's call. He pulled his hairs out of frustration he don't know what to do and where to go.

"Y/n, Where are you?" His tears are keep on falling down. Out of anger he started hitting the steering wheel continuously and his knuckles were turned red. He stopped his car came out, the rain drenched him totally. He fell on road with his knees and started crying.

His mind went to the previous incident,"Mom, where is she? Why didn't she come yet? and she is not answering my calls also" he asked looking at his mother whether she has the answer

"Mom, where is she? Why didn't she come yet? and she is not answering my calls also" he asked looking at his mother whether she has the answer. He came to Jeon mansion for his birthday party, he can see many guests were already gathered here but not the one he is looking for.

"She already came here Jungkook, I told her to get ready for the party maybe she is in the room" hearing her words he smiles and taking his steps, he climbed the to the upstairs and walked towards his room. He haults his step in front of the door, while hovering his hand to the door knob twisting he entered the room only to get disappointed. The room is empty, she is not there. "Y/n" calling her name, he search her everywhere but she is nowhere.

He came down where the party held and kept on searching for her, "y/n where you went?" thinking her, he again called her, but his call got cut immediately. He again asked his mother about Y/n whether she saw her when he was searching her in upstairs but she told him that she didn't saw her maybe she is busy with party arrangements.

He stands in the center of the stage, behind the grand cake and his parents stand beside him. He looked here and there, for just a glimpse of y/n but his glare haults at one person and its Hana.

Hana started walking towards Jungkook and stopped on her step, "Happy birthday kook" she voice out, their eyes collided. Jungkook freeze looking at her and Hana gave him a tight hug. "Hana I missed you,Where were you?" saying he started hugging her.

Jungkook's mother stood beside him, put her hand on Jungkook's shoulder.
"Jungkook the guests are waiting, will talk everything later" she informed to him. Jungkook nodded his head and let Hana go.

He again went to his previous place, Hana also went with him. Jungkook gave a small speech and welcomed everyone to his birthday party.

"Jungkook cut the cake" his mother says looking at him. "Mom, what about y/n? She will get upset if she get to know about I cut this cake without her presence" he muttered looking for her in the crowd. where are you? why are you doing this to me? he thought.

" She won't, she must be struck with something we will ask her about this later, now cut the cake everyone is waiting" nodding his head, he agreed towards her mother's words.

In the meantime, his mind struck with y/n about what is that more important to her than being with his birthday.

When Hana grabs his hand made his thoughts went away, he pulled his hand out of her grip. Hana told him that what his mother told was right that he needs to cut the cake now because most of VIP guests are waiting. Agreeing this, he cuts the cake and every guests started enjoying his party.

While everyone one is busy with their things, one soul engulfed with silence, longing for his wife' single shadow. His mind started thinking that something happened with her that why she couldn't be here.

Without thinking anything, he ran towards his car. Suddenly rain starts, he went inside his car, putting the key into the keyhole, he started driving.

He don't know where he is going, he drives where the way leads him to be. He started search for her but she nowhere to be find. His heart aches and tears started falling down from his eyes.
..........................................................................

While crying one the road, drenched, he suddenly thinks that she must be in their own house

He stood on the road and went inside the car, starting the engine, he drove off. His car stopped in front of his house, he ran towards the door and put the password he went inside.

"Y/n" shouting her name, he went to search for her in whole house. He shouted her name like a madman and his tears streaming through his cheeks. He finally realized that she is nowhere in the house.

He went inside the bedroom, this room smells like her

He went inside the bedroom, this room smells like her. He love the way she smell. He went towards dressing table and stops his track. Looking his own image through the mirror, he realised how pathetic he looks.

His eyes went down, he saw a paper under a ring, he realized that it looks similar. Taking the ring into his hand, realization hits hard who that ring belongs to. His hand started shaking, he took the papers which was placed underneath the ring.

His heart shattered once he opened the papers, divorce papers the one y/n signed. His breath hitched, it's so suffocating for him. He never thought this day would come in his life. He fell on ground started crying like there is no tomorrow.

"Why? just why y/n? why you left? For who you left? I thought you started loving me after the marriage, but no. You are always proving that I am wrong. What do I do to get your love? Why I am the only person always ends up suffering" he shouts and started punching the mirror with his hand, his hand starts bleeding.

"I KNOW YOU WERE NEVER MINE"