DESIRE🌹

It's Mid summer, Y/n and Jungkook both sat on a couch playing video games. It's been fourth round since they started playing. Only Jungkook won all the rounds not y/n.

She got frustrated over him how he won all the games not her

She got frustrated over him how he won all the games not her. Jungkook starts teasing her for losing all the rounds.

"Let's go for one more round, this time I'll win" she says crossing her hands over her chest. Jungkook started laughing pointing his finger towards her, "You still have the guts to win against me" she nods her head agreeing his words.

"Yes, I am" she voiced out, "If you want to play one more round, I have some conditions" he told her, she rolled her eyes towards him, "what is it?" She asked him like uninterested.

"If I win this game, you have to give me what I asked for" he says raising his eyebrows. When she started thinking about his conditions, he closed his eyes and kept on chanting "Say yes Y/n".

His eyes were shut open when she agrees towards his conditions. He smirked internally, "You really agreed to my conditions wait and see what I am going to do with you", he thought.

They both started playing games while laughing, hitting each other. While playing the game, Y/n got to know that she definitely going to be lose this game also and thinking about his conditions, she knows he definitely planned something evil for her.

When she realises, Jungkook going to win. She threw the pillow which kept on her lap and stood up, Jungkook looked at her bewildered and she smirks.

Grabbing his controller, she started running giggling looking at him and Jungkook ran following her.

"Stop there, otherwise.." he runs, she goes towards the upstairs. "Otherwise, what?" She runs winking and giggling towards him.

She rans inside the room and Jungkook follows her, locking the door he went near her." I am going to be a dead meat now" she thought. Jungkook started walking towards her, she started taking her steps backwards.

She hault her step,when her back hits the wall. He stood before her, her breath hitched. She looks at everything not him. His hand grabs her chin, pulling upwards their eyes colliding. They lost each other's eyes. His hand on the way to her waist, her eyes widened.

 His hand on the way to her waist, her eyes widened

Pushing him, she again started running. before she reach the door, he pulled her by her hand which made her chest met his.

"Jungkook, actually...." before she could complete, he again slide his hands against her waist and he leaned towards her earlobe, " what kitten?" his hot breath makes her heart beats fast, her cheeks were turned crimson red.

Her grip over the remote control loosened and it fell on the ground. Accidently she stepped on the controller which makes her to fell on the bed and Jungkook fell on top of her.

They both looking at each other, he tucks some stands of her hair behind her ear. He kept on looking at her eyes and lips. His lips on their way to meet her, his hot breath stroke against her lips and she closes her eyes.

"Jungkook" his mother shouts his name from downstairs. He immediately pulled from her, when realisation hits hard. Y/n sat up, they both looking at each other with embarrassment.

They both came downstairs to see his mother. Seeing the both his mother, "You both still playing, you guys even remember today is your last day of your summer vacation, don't you guys don't you guys don't want to go to classes tomorrow" she ask mocking them.

" Yeah, we remember" they both said Chorusly. This is the final year of their school education. They both were on their summer vacation and enjoyed a lot with each other's company. Their vacation going to end today and the classes are going to start from tomorrow.

Jungkook dropped her at her house. On the way, they didn't talk much, they were awkwardly silent.

"Let's meet tomorrow" saying the both split their way. Jungkook's eyes follows her until she went inside of her house. He left her house once she reached.

............................................................................
NEXT DAY

Jungkook reached school early, he already texted Y/n that he will be early today

Jungkook reached school early, he already texted Y/n that he will be early today. While taking a seat inside the classroom, he kept on looking at the doorstep in order to search her.

He looked at his watch, the school bell was going to ring. He got furious because she never late for her classes.

While tapping his pen against the desk, he notices everyone is coming inside and taking their seats and the professor also came but not the one he looks for. He wonder why she didn't reach here and where would she be.

The professor started taking his class but Jungkook's glare remains on the doorway. He took out his phone and started chatting her about her whereabouts but he didn't get any reply from her.
............................................................................

Meanwhile taking her car, she left her house. While driving the car, suddenly she got call from her mother. She tried to take her phone from the passenger seat, it fell down. Her one hand on the steering wheel and other hand reached the phone but she could, she accidentally hit someone.

Her breath stopped and she started panicking. Immediately she left the car and walked towards the person to know whether that person got injured.

She freeze looking at the guy who fell down with his cycle. She went towards him, noticing that the guy looking her with full of anger.

"I am sorry" saying that she tries to help the guy to to stand up but before she could, the guy stood on his own and started taking his cycle. She noticed the guy got injured on his knees, hands and also wearing the same uniform from her school.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to and if you want I'll take you to the hospital" she says looking at his injured hands.

"Don't you have eyes, you almost killed me" he shouts at her and she flinch at his words.

"I am sorry" she apologise to him again, a lone tear escaped from her eyes. Seeing her, his anger vanished and without saying anything he left the place.

"Who are you?"