WEDDING 2🌹

While walking through the aisle, I saw him looking all ready for this wedding standing beside the priest. It still feels like a dream that I am getting married with him.

Thinking about Hana, Jungkook and her feelings were mutual. I still remember the day he proposed Hana, she was beyond happy but Where she left now?

My thoughts are filled with one thing that why he didn't stopped this wedding? Is he also doing this for his family? Yes, he is marrying me because of his family. What the other thing would be? That he love me? No but looking at Jungkook, I didn't find a least worries in his face for Hana.

While reaching the stage, he offered his hand towards me, grabbing his hand I stood before him. I kept my head down, I just don't want to look at him but I can feel his strong gaze towards me. My thoughts got cleared once the priest started talking wedding vows.

" In the name of God, you, Jeon Jungkook takes y/n to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until you are parted by death." Priest asks to him and I can hear him say, "yes, I do".

"In the name of God, you, y/n takes Jeon Jungkook to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until you are parted by death." Priest asks me while I looking at jungkook. "Yes, I do" I replied but my mind keep on yelling at me that He don't love me, he love Hana. Everything happened so Fast that I can't think anything clearly.

"You may kiss the bride now" the priest says, my eyes widened. Before I could think something Jungkook pulled me by my waist connects his lips with Mine.
............................................................................

Never in my life ever I have been this much happiness. Finally I married her, the love of my life. I am so happy that it feels like I am flying in the air. My love for her has no limits.

The Dress I choose for her, it's perfectly fits her. She looked like a goddess who made just for me. Thinking about her, a beautiful smile spread all over my face.

After the wedding, we reached our house which was gifted by my parents. I know it would a shock for her that she married me instead of Hana. I'll explain everything to her later.

I sat on the bed working on the laptop while sipping coffee. Suddenly I heard the bathroom door unlocking, I looked at the direction, there she is wearing a bathrobe wiping her wet hair with the towel. Just looking at her I can feel the hardness in me.

"So hot" I said looking at her, her glance turned towards me, "What?" She questions, I internally laughed at myself.
"Coffee, I am talking about Coffee, it's so hot you know" I said pointing the cup of my coffee.

"Oh" she exclaimed, "Yes what do you think?" The way her face suddenly blush made me smile at her. I never saw someone as beautiful as her. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

"Don't spoil my mood, Tell me what you want for the dinner" she asked me, "You" getting down from the bed I went near her. I stood behind her and looked at her through the mirror. I slipped my hands on her waist, I continued bore into her captivated eyes without blinking.

 I slipped my hands on her waist, I continued bore into her captivated eyes without blinking

I back hugged her and leaned towards her ear. My breath made her shivers down to her spine, "I want you as my dinner" I hoarsed into her ears while kissing her earlobe, she closed her eyes and my hands on their way untie her bathrobe and it fell down from her, turning her towards me I captured her lips with mine.