Episode 85 ''The Shallow in the Deep'' Part 2

Start from the beginning

We then see the woman who set up these events as she tells some of the guests, "Hurry up, ladies! Cosmos are waiting" We then see an older guy who's the Captain of the ship as he tells her, "We're ready to cast off!" "Oh, okay. Time to board." Booth then catches their attention as he says, "Excuse me! We're looking for Hunter Lang." The Captain explains, "Uh, he's one of our bartender's." He then looks at the main lady who sets the event up, "Nadia, they're looking for Lang."

Her eyes then land on Booth who looks at him up and down as she asks, "Jealous husband?" Booth takes out his badge showing it to them, "FBI." "Oh. Well, can this wait? Well, be back by 10:00." "How about we come with you?" She thinks for a moment as her eyes then land on Sweets as she smiles, "Only if he comes, too." We all look at Sweets who just smiles seeming confused as Booth says happily, "that was the plan." "Done!"

We were then let to enter as I chuckle a bit as Sweets asks, "I'm sorry. What just happened there?" Temp looks at him, "If this was the Malukus, I'd say it was some sort of virgin offering." "Virgin?" I then look at him adding, "Quisa virgin offering." He shakes his head entering as I chuckle a bit as I playfully tell him, "Don't look to down there Sweets, all the ladies there are going to be all over you." He looks at me, "I don't like the way you phrased that..." I just chuckle as we set looking around the place for a bit looking for Lang.

It was finally night as we look around seeing everyone enjoying themselves as Temp seemed really excited as she says to us, "The male guests seem to be enjoying themselves." Booth then says, "Oh, come on. Are you kidding me?" He then points at one of the young guys here, "Look at this kid. He's barely out of diapers." Temp then asks, him, "Wouldn't you like to be on a boat full of nubile young women?" Booth shakes his head with confidence, "No."

Sweets then says looking around, "The, uh, socially acceptable age difference is half plus eight." I nod as Booth seemed confused as Sweets adds, "Come on. Everyone knows that." Temp then says, "They do not. If everybody knew that, Booth would know that." I nod, "She has a point." Booth then asks, "Okay, so you're okay with dating somebody who's 20." Sweets nods, "Sure. If she were mature. Uh-huh." Temp then adds, "That means it would be well within the social norm for me to date a man of 24."

Booth then points out, "He and Blueberry are 24. Would you date him?" "She shakes her head, "Well, not literally." Sweets looking around seems to notice many of the ladies staring at him, "I'm definitely getting the look here." Booth asks, "The look?" We see a woman looking at Sweets dancing a bit as Temp points it out to him, "The precursor to sexual overtures." We watch as the woman walks up to Sweets telling him, "Let's see what you got."

A few more older ladies come over to him as one grabs onto his but surprising him as the ladies laugh a bit as I smile finding it amusing as Booth does so as well laughing a bit as they are all up on Sweets who looks at us with a pleading look as we start walking away to look for Lang as Booth tells the ladies, "All right ladies. You know, he's got a curfew. He's got to be back by 12:00, midnight." Sweets asks us a bit shocked, "You're going to leave me?" Booth nods, "Yeah." "Okay..."

We leave as Booth and I glanced at each other then start laughing a bit at Sweets situation as we continue looking around as Temp then says, "The atmosphere is very festive." A waiter comes over offering Temp and I a glass of alcohol as Temp takes one, "Thank you." I politely decline as Booth was going to grab one as the guy leaves at the same time making Booth say, "Oh, uh, thanks. I'm fine. No... no need. I'm working."

Temp then tells Booth, "Anthropologically speaking, women were attracted to older men because they could take care of them." I nod, "Yeah, but the world has changed now. These woman here can take care of themselves. But even so, I like where my relationship is at currently." Booth then says not really liking it, "Yeah, right. It's just wrong, that's all, just wrong." Temp asks, "Why? Because it's hard on men like you who are past their prime?"