Episode 1 "Pilot" Part 1

"Talking"

"Thought"

Regular Text

-Venus POV-

It has been two years since I found my sister and started working at the Jeffersonian. It's seemed that I forgot to tell them that I was their boss, but I kept that to myself wanting to keep low and see what type of people work here. I make sure everyone is doing their jobs and I would help any of them out when they need. I also started living with Temp two years ago. When both Temp and Angela convinced me to stay there just in case, I have an episode I would have someone close by to help me. I did have a few episodes the past 2 years, but no one at worked noticed as I go to my relaxing room Dr. Goodman provided for me, where I can ride out my panic attacks. Booth and I have also gotten close. He will take me with him to group conferences where there are other vets like us and we would talk through our problems together. But as far as I know only Temp, Angie, Dr. Goodman and Booth know about my past and I would like to keep it that way for now.

Right now, I am running in the airport with Angie. "We're late Angie." I try to go up to the billboard that shows the time of plane arrivals, but they are all glitching out. "Hey Angie, this board is broken." Angie starts speaking up trying to get anyone's attention as I look for someone who works there. "Uh, did anybody meet the flight from Guatemala? Aviateca Airlines? What gate?" I then spotted a worker "Hey Angie, look there is someone that works here." "Good eye sweetie, let's go we are late?" We jogged up to the worker and Angie takes the lead to ask "Excuse me, uh ... you have a computer glitch at the arrivals board." 

He doesn't answer so I speak up. "Hello sir, excuse me ..." He then put his finger up to stop me from speaking. "He's not listening Angie, maybe we should look for ..." Before I could finish my sentence Angie opened her shirt revealing her corset. I quickly cover my eyes blushing not expecting her to do that, I then look up seeing that the worker was now paying attention. Angie just sighs, "Yea. Hi. The flight from Guatemala." We then hear a familiar voice that I missed for two months. "Tell me you tried 'excuse me' first." We both turned excitedly seeing Temp "Honey. Yes, I did; welcome home." "Yes, she is right sis. I just didn't expect her to flash to the both of us." We all hugged together. "Are you exhausted sis? Here let me carry your bag." 

Brennan hands me her bag as I carefully caring it as I know what was inside as Angie speaks up. "Yea, was Guatemala awful, honey? Was it horribly backward?" "And yet I was never reduced to flashing my boobs for information." I chuckle at her comeback "Me either, if it was that easy, I would have become first commander then second." Angie gasps "First of all Ven you don't copy what I do. If you can't drink yet, then you are still young to learn my wonderous ways. And second, flash them for any fun reasons?" Temp nodded at this "I was literally neck-deep in a mass grave. Not romantic." I slowed down as I noticed someone following us as Angie was speaking. "You know, diving head-first in a pit of cadavers is no way to handle a messy break-up." "Angela, nothing Pete and I ever did was messy." "Then you were not doing the right thing."

 I quickly pulled both Angie and Temp behind me handing the bag back to her as I confronted the person following us. "Sir, why are you following us?" He tried to grab Temps arm, but I quickly reacted and grabbed his arm twisting it before he touched her and punched his stomach making him grunt. I then flipped him over onto his knees putting him in a tight headlock with one arm, while the other was still twisting his other arm behind his back. Angie started freaking out a bit "Attack! Security! Hello! Who runs this airport? Kick his ass Ven." The man was struggling trying to get out of the head lock and regain his breath, but I wasn't having any of it. Until a officer pulled out his gun and aimed it at me. "Step back now!" Temp then started to intervene "He tried to attack me. She was only trying to protect me." The Man started to chock out slowly "I ... I'm ... Home..land..Security!" Three more officers surrounded us with their guns pointing at me. I quickly let go saying a quite sorry to the man as Angie tries to defuse the situation. "Oh ... little misunderstanding here." Temp speaks up as I put my hands up "You can put away your guns." as I looked down a bit sheepishly not wanting to look at the Homeland Security guy. "What, is she in charge now? No, I'll tell you when you can lower your weapons. Hand over the bag." Temp starts getting a bit angry that they were still pointing their guns at her sister. "Is that what this is about?" She sighs and quickly hands her bag over to him. He opens it finding a skull, scaring him.