Episode 69 "The Goop on the Girl" Part 1

Venus POV

I am hanging out with Booth this morning as we came out of a restaurant after he picked me up after I worked out from the gym nearby

I am hanging out with Booth this morning as we came out of a restaurant after he picked me up after I worked out from the gym nearby. He was going to drop me off at work as we then hear the radio as Dispatcher says, "Code 39. Code 39. Bank robbery in progress. Capital Mutual Bank. Corner of 12th and U Street." I quickly make it to the passenger side, sitting down along with Booth as we continue to listen, "Suspect dressed as Santa. urgent help needed." Booth looks at me as I nod letting him it was fine to delay taking me to work as Booth says radioing, "Yes, Agent Booth. 22705. I'm two blocks from Capital Mutual Bank. E.T.A. within a minute." He puts on the siren driving off as he then asks me, "Do you have your gun?" I nod, "Always. Am I backing you up." "Yup." We arrived at the bank as Booth stops quickly. We both get out of the car with our guns out as Booth tells the citizens, "Everybody back!" Everyone runs away as the Santa runs out of the bank. Booth and I raises our guns aiming at Santa as Booth stands near the car as I slowly walk to the other side still pointing the gun at Santa as Booth yells, "You, Santa! Move into the road. Now!" We see the Santa doing so holding his bag close to him walking slowly as he says, "Don't do this. Just walk away." We watch him lowering the bag to his side as he walks towards the seat. That's when I see him strapped onto a bomb.

I then yell to Booth, "Careful, Ranger. He has a bomb strapped onto himself." Booth nods as he yells at the Santa, "On your knees. On your knees! F.B.I., man. Do it now!" Santa then says not doing so, "I just answered the call." Then some sort of distortion can be heard from the bomb as something electricity sparks crackling from it. The Santa looks down to look at it as he then explodes. The blast caused a person to be blasted into a car as the other person was pushed back behind the car with force. It was the same as Booth and I as he was pushed onto the ground by his car as I was pushed back a bit farther towards the sidewalk as I hit the ground. I groan bit stayed down holding my ears as it rings. My vision was a bit blurry as it started shifting into a scene I remember all too well when I was in training being tied up in the middle of nowhere as the scientists watch from a distance as explosions blow around me. I tense closing my eyes shut trying to get that image out as I pressed against my ears even more to get this ringing out of my ears. I then feel someone grabbing me pulling me up. I open my eyes a bit as I see it was Booth as I hear him say, "Are you okay?" I slowly move my hands away from my ears as I just nod slowly. But it doesn't take away from the fact that my hands are shaking a bit and he sees this. He then brings me into a hug as I take it in as he rubs his hand on my shoulder consoling me, "It's all right..." I nod as we stay like this until backup arrives. We see Money flying all over the sky as the windows of the bank cracks.

Temp and Cam arrived as they pull us both over to the side as I sat inside the car with my legs dangling out of the vehicle as Booth explains everything as he then says, "Can we just hurry this up" I have a witness over there." Temp then asks, "Are you sure you didn't throw out your back?" "No, I didn't. I'm fine." Cam checks on him first and asks, "Okay. Do you have a medical degree? I don't think so." She uses her flashlight checking his eyes, "Okay. Your pupillary response is fine." She then goes over to me doing the same thing as Booth says, "Okay. Well, there you go. I'm gonna go talk to my witness now. Thank you." Temp looks at me, "How about you Ven? Are you okay? Anything hurting?" I smile at her, "No. And if it did, it would heal up rather quickly. So, no worries." Cam nods, "She seems fine." I nod, "I just had a small panic attack is all..." She nods, "I would expect that to happen. Something that you can't just get rid of even after many years out of the military."