Episode 16 "The Titan on the Tracks" Part 2

We are in the lab walking as Booth starts saying, "Cheating spouses stands to inherit it all, corrupt business practices and Turco the private dick. Where do we start?" I shrug as Hodgins comes up to us, "Two types of glass were embedded in what was left of Lynch. Tempered automotive safety glass and silicate." Temp then says, "Temper glass came from the car windows. What about the other?" "It's 70% amorphous silicon dioxide." Booth then asks, "What's that?" I look up at Booth, "It's a common domestic container." "Oh, like a jar. Hmm. Why can't we just say 'a jar'?" I snickered as Booth left with Temp and I followed behind.

We enter Zacks workstation as Temp asks, "Anything new, Zackaroni?" Booth asks, "Zackaroni?" Zack then starts to explain his findings. "The victim's left shoulder and elbow we're badly dislocated postmortem." Booth adds, "You mean between the time he died and the time he got hit by the train." I nod as I say, "Blood flows nonexistent when the dislocation occurred." Booth then says, "Okay, you guys do this stuff and I'll start on Turco." Zack then asks, "What's that?" I answered, "Private investigator." Booth adds, "Turco's an affliction. I'll set up a meeting and call, you both, okay?" "Okay, bye Ranger." Zack then looks at Temp, "You shouldn't call me Zackaroni." "Yeah, I knew that the moment I said it. We're going to get a bone mineral density reading." He nods as I was about to walk out, I stopped and looked back at Zack, "Zack?" "Yes?" "What about me calling you Zacaroni?" "It's all right, but I prefer your other nickname for me." "Yeah, I thought so too. I was just wondering how it sounds like saying it. Alright, see you up on the platform Zackaroo." I smiled and waved him bye as I went up to the platform with Temp as Angie was up there as well.

I walked up to them as Angie said to Temp, "You didn't actually want the job, did you?" "I don't even know what the job is." "Well, Goodman will explain his decision." "Goodman appointed Dr. Saroyan while I was on vacation, then took a two month sabbatical to avoid me. That explains a lot." I just listen to their theories as it was interesting. Angie then says, "All right, you know, I think it's because you are very task oriented." I nod as that was true as Temp says, "Zack? Task oriented is euphemism for lacking overall perspective." "Oh, no. No. Yeah, yeah, a little. Like, when's my birthday?" "I could get the computer to remind me about birthdays. That's one of a gajillion examples minus one." 

Zack comes over as Temp asks, "What do you see Zack?" "Yeah, uh, bone loss. Lack of bone density suggests that Warren Lynch was much older than his 40's. But the other indicators of age, epiphysial rings, cranial sutures, all disagree." "Temp the adds, "Age doesn't explain the ossification of cartilage where the ribs meet the sternum." Angie then asks, "Well, what does explain it?" I answer, "Opiates. Warren Lynch was a heroin addict." We all look at each other as I say, "I will call Ranger about this, but before I do. You all know that Dr. Goodman isn't going to be here anymore right?" They all look at me confused except Temp as they all say, "What?" I nod, "He isn't completely gone as he is the head Director of the Institution, he would be coming in at least once or twice a month. But the Co. Director will be taking his role as of today." Angie then ask, "Where did you hear this Ven." "Did any of you read your email... They sent it out?" They all shake their heads as I sigh and walked away to call Booth.

Booth had called me before I got the chance to call him. He was able to set a meeting up with Turco. So I went and got Temp and we are now at the Royal Diner sitting with Turco as I was next to him closer to the window. Turco then says, "Agent Booth, I'm private investigator. My greatest asset is my discretion." Temp then says, "Brianna Lynch already told us that you worked for her husband, Mr. Turco." Well, Ms. Lynch is welcomed to say whatever she likes." Booth then says, "That client confidentiality routine no longer exists when the client is dead." "That's not the assurance I give my very demanding, very high-profile clients. Till death do us not part." "Yeah, how would your very demanding, very high-profile clients feel if they found out that, uh, you produce heroin for, uh, Warren Lynch?" "What?"