Episode 75 "The Death of the Queen Bee" Part 1

Venus POV

We have a new case where I get to join in as it was located at where Temp and I grew up together before everything happened. As we get out of the car Booth tells us, "I can't believe you grew up in this area." I shrug, "I don't remember to much of this place." Temp adds, "Yes. I am an alumna of Burtonsville High." Booth asks, "Right. Did you ever bring a boy out here and-" "What, touch his genitalia? No." I smile a bit at her bluntness as Booth says, "Whoa. Okay, I was just thinking maybe just a little smooching." "I used to come out here to find animals to dissect. I didn't have a boyfriend." I nod, "That sounded very like you Temp." Booth adds, "Well, maybe because you were cutting up little woodland creatures maybe?"

We go under the yellow tape as the Sherriff says to us, "I'm Sheriff Rebecca Conway. You federal backup?" Booth shows her his badge, "F.B.I. Special Agent Seeley Booth." "Hmm. Nice wheels. Nice face... and bod. Very nice." I look away as I used a cough to hide my laugh as Booth says a bit weirded out, "Thank you." Temp then says looking at the Sheriff, "We know each other. Becky, right? I'm- I'm Temperance." Sheriff Conway looks at her confused, "Have I arrested you before, on?" "You were my lab partner in chemistry at Burtonsville High." "Are you absolutely sure? I have an excellent memory." Temp nods, "Positive. Though you are thinner now, which is better for your cardiovascular system. In high school, you were quite overweight, hence the derision from the other students."

The Sheriff then says a bit embarrassed and not so pleased, "Yeah, I remember you now- the creepy girl." We looked at Temp as I then make my way up a bit to get rid of this bit of awkwardness, "And I'm Dr. Venus Brennan... the creepy girl's sister. Nice to meet you." We shake hands as she looks at me, "Oh... I didn't know there was another one." I smile at her, "I assure you, my sister and I aren't the same." "I hope so." "I'm much worse than her, so it be better to lay on the low when around us." Sheriff Conway looked a bit shocked as she looks over at Booth as he just tries to smile it out as he says, "Yeah... don't underestimate her..."

Sheriff Conway then says to Temp, "So, you're in town for the reunion." Booth chuckles, "Reunion." "Yeah. I need a date, if you're free." I just smile nudging Booth a bit as he looks at me as to say stop playing around as Temp says, "We're just here to inspect the remains." Sheriff Conway nods, "Oh. No surprise there." She then leads us the way as she explains, "Two girls were out here rolling around." Booth asks, "Two girls?" "Yeah. It's the 21st century, sweetheart. Get with the program."  We then see a raccoon inside a cage as she adds, "Anyway, that critter ran into them right there with the skull on its head." Temp then says, "Well, it was probably eating the brains and eyes. Often, scavengers-" But Sheriff Conway then says, "Don't need the details, Morticia. I'm keeping this quiet until I know what we're dealing with."

Temp and I went over to the skull as I pick it up as we take a look at it as I say, "Female, age indeterminate." Temp adds, "Judging by the lack of staining, the victim's head was severed postmortem." Sheriff Conway then says grossed out, "Oh! No. Not cut up." I nod, "That's what it shows." Temp then says, "Well, I'm glad you kept this quiet, Becky. There are probably more remains in the area." Sheriff Conway then gets some of her people as she says, "We're gonna need to search the bushes for more people parts, Lou."

We are all in the forest part looking around as Temp says to the cops, "I don't want the remains compromised." Booth adds, "Don't compromise the remains." Temp then turns to us, "She was a very careless lab partner." I try not to laugh as I say, "Don't worry, I'm sure she's better now." Booth then says, "You gotta go to your reunion, Bones. We already flew all the way out here." I nod agreeing as she says, "I'm not going. High school was not a happy time. For some reason, people didn't seem to like me." I then say, "That's obscured, how could they not like you." She nods, "I wonder that as well. It made no sense." Booth then says, "Which is exactly why you have to go now. Reunions are made for you to smear your success into people's faces. Your accomplishments are gonna kill 'em." I shrug a bit as I then see something on the ground as I bend down to take a better look, "I found something!" It seems to be some remains.