Chapter 184 - Appearance Fee (9)

Start from the beginning

“Woojin! Are you okay??!”

“Are you all right??!”

The stylists, arriving belatedly, clung to Hwalin, wondering what had happened.

At this point, Kang Woojin, who had slowly risen,

-Swish.

Imbued his face with even more coldness.

‘Is Hwalin okay???’

He spoke to the shocked Hwalin in front of him.

“Hwalin, are you okay?”

Hwalin, still covering her mouth with both hands, stared blankly for a moment before managing to open her mouth.

“…Ah, yes?? Ah. Yes, I’m okay…”

Only then did Woojin calmly nod to Choi Sung-gun and the others around him.

“I’m fine.”

With a demeanor devoid of any disturbance, the chubby manager of Hwalin marveled slightly.

‘What, how can he be so calm? Everyone else is freaking out, but he’s just… And what was that movement just now?’

Choi Sung-gun, standing beside Woojin, also momentarily drifted into other thoughts.

‘That’s why he pretended to be ordinary and lived his life. If not, would people have approached him? No, but what did I just see?’

Then, Choi Sung-gun snapped back to reality.

“Ah!”

His eyes filled with concern and he started to feel Woojin’s forearm and other parts of his body.

“Hey! Are you okay?! Look! Do you have any pain or anything?!”

Hey, where are you touching? Woojin lowered his voice.

“CEO~nim.”

“Here? How about here?”

“CEO~nim, I’m fine.”

“Ahhh- really, you!”

Choi Sung-gun looked down at the subdued assailant. Anger simmered in his eyes.

“Who are you!! What’s with this bastard! Are you a stalker??!”

Choi Sung-gun had experienced something similar a few years ago. The victim was Hong Hye-yeon. Besides her, quite a few celebrities had experienced similar incidents. Surprisingly, such incidents occur somewhat frequently in the entertainment industry.

For example, sasaeng fans. (TL: A sasaeng or sasaeng fan is the South Korean term for an obsessive fan who acts in ways that invade the privacy of Korean idols, drama actors, or other public figures in the entertainment industry.)

Regardless, Woojin approached Hwalin, who was shocked. Supported by the stylists, she was shivering slightly, and Kang Woojin, making eye contact with Hwalin, didn’t add any words of comfort or worry.

‘What should I say at times like these…? I really have no idea.’

Since he didn’t know, would saying anything calm her startled heart? Eventually, unable to find an answer, Kang Woojin turned his gaze to the surrounding stylists.

“It would be better for Hwalin to go to the car.”

The stylists quickly nodded and moved slowly with Hwalin. At that moment.

“Hwalin ssi.”

“…Yes?”

As Hwalin brushed past, Woojin spoke to her softly.