Chapter 181 - Appearance Fee (6)

Start from the beginning

And what about Kang Woojin’s thoughts?

Woojin always had a way of not being swayed by others, but Sim Han-ho was on a different level from the typical top actors.

‘Woojin might feel a bit pressured.’

If that were the case, could director Ahn Ga-bok give up on Sim Han-ho? As Choi Sung-gun pondered various thoughts, the van driving on the road arrived at Kang Woojin’s officetel.

-Screech.

It stopped in the usual underground parking lot.

-Rumble.

As soon as the door opened, Kang Woojin, wearing a hat, appeared. Today, as always, he was the epitome of cynicism.

“Good morning.”

Receiving greetings from Han Ye-jung and the other stylists, including Jang Su-hwan, Woojin got into the car, and as soon as the van started moving, Choi Sung-gun informed Kang Woojin about the news.

“Woojin, I sent you an article on KakaoTalk. Check that first.”

“Yes, CEO~nim.”

Woojin quietly responded and checked his phone. He read the article for a moment. His expression remained solid.

However.

‘Wow- Shit, is this for real?’

Inwardly, he was startled. Sim Han-ho? Sim Han-ho?? Every Korean knows he is a superstar actor. In the past, Woojin had watched Sim Han-ho’s movies and often thought, “His acting is incredible-“.

‘Sim Han-ho is god-tier, isn’t he? But he’s doing the same movie as me??!’

Reality felt dulled again. The pressure was mounting. At this point, Choi Sung-gun asked a question.

“It’s not certain yet. But if it’s true, what do you think?”

Kang Woojin’s response, as he lifted his head, was cool and simple.

“It doesn’t matter to me.”

Because he was stomping down his feelings of pressure internally.

‘I don’t know, shit. Just think of him as another old man.’

It was extreme mind control.

Meanwhile, at the ‘Our Dining Table’ office.

The ‘Our Dining Table’ team, gathered in the officetel office, was truly busy.

“PD-nim! Do we take the props??!”

“Of course. But leave out what we can buy locally in the U.S. We don’t want to extend the immigration inspection unnecessarily.”

“Got it! I saw plenty of Korean markets there when we went to the U.S. for the site visit.”

Writers, the production team, and dozens of staff were busily packing their luggage. PD Yoon Byung-seon, wearing glasses, was no exception. Half of his team had already moved to the U.S. The preparation in Korea was handled by PD Yoon Byung-seon’s team, and the local preparation in the U.S. was taken care of by the main writers’ team.

“Is the accommodation issue in the U.S. resolved??”

“Yes! I called, and they said everything was sorted out!”

“Check again, and start contacting the participants! Send them a list of luggage to bring, too.”

“Understood!!”

“If we get tangled up in the departure process starting from the 5th morning, it’s going to be chaos?? And where’s Woojin-ssi?”

“He’s almost here!”