Chapter - 21

"Did you ever see that older brother?" Jungkook asked surprisingly.

"No! I didn't man!! Maybe Robert saw him! I don't know. He always tactically escaped from Robert's plans until now!" Eunwoo said in a serious voice.

"He has to! Robert wants him dead!" Jungkook deadpanned. It's only two parties like two religions in this mafia gang. One part beleives on born heirs or these lost mafia brothers and other part beleives on Robert who wants to vanish the real heir. Noone ever saw Robert and don't have any idea how he looks but he is one from this gang itself. His identity is a secret but not his plans.

"Are you on Robert's side?" Jungkook asked with knitted eyebrows. Actually he has nothing against Robert but his hyungs specially Namjoon and Yoongi hyung supports the real heir.

"I only want to find them! That's all! There's nothing for me to do with the throne!"

"Yeah! Soo..why you told me about all these?"

"Actually you know my dad! He wants me to join in this mission. I wanna do this with you. You're my most trusted buddy!" Eunwoo muttered with a small smile. No matter how many time they clash with different opinions the one thing that never change is their strong friendship.

"Of course! I'm with you!" Jungkook said and patted on Eun's shoulder to assure his idea more.

"It's so strange! Robert is too much silent for our liking!" Yoongi mumbled with a disturbed face. Currently it's already afternoon and Yoongi and Namjoon had a space for a talk as noone's there in the repair shop at the moment.

"We should be more careful with the steps!" Namjoon muttered while checking his phone.

"Where's Jin?"

"He came here...to meet Taehyung!" Yoongi sighed at the news and went silent. Seems like Taehyung is attracting everyone in the dorm. Suddenely a loud screaming sound heard from the back side and Jungkook and Jimin came into sight while bickering heavily. Today both of them have a deal to do together.

"We are going hyungs!" Jungkook screamed with a wide smile and went out while hopping with too much happiness.

"What happened to him?" Namjoon asked while looking at the overjoyed younger.

"He is lovesick!" Jimin answered and rolled his eyes only to follow the younger behind.

"I'm worried about him!" Yoongi mumbled after the two boys disappear from the scene.

"I know!" Namjoon breathed out clearly knowing what's going on with his friend.

"Hyung!"

"Hmm.."

"Can we go to a bookshop after this business deal ended?"

"Eww..Bookshop sounds so weird from your mouth?" Jimin stated with a disgusting face.

"Can we?" Jungkook again asked after showing his clenched fist to Jimin. Elder gulped and again asked

"But why? You're not read....Ohhhh!" Jungkook scrunched his nose and smiled just with the imagination and jumped on his steps happily. This is the first time he is going to gift his lover. He can't wait to see those eyes which caged a galaxy inside them.

"Oh!" Taehyung froze at the spot seeing the not so familiar yet so familiar elder at the door step in the coffee shop.

"Can't I come in?" Jin asked with an awkward smile.