Chapter - 13

Enjoyy and ignore my mistakes 🙂❤️

Taehyung held his bag tightly closer to him and casted his eyes down not wanting to meet with that dangerous gazes. However because of Jungkook others let Taehyung in and also let him sit on the couch. The five men particularly dressed in black sat around him and spaced out with tightened jaws. Taehyung can't help but appreciate the dark visuals from his mind until he secretly spared a glance at his crush.

He bit his lips and sent a mischievous grin making Jungkook chuckle too. Yoongi looked at Jungkook at the same moment completely destroying their precious interaction. Taehyung frowned a bit and coughed to break the silence. He again coughed while praying someone will stand up and get him a glass of water. He is searching for this house since forever. Don't they have a common sense? At least to give water to a guest?

Not being able to bear up this anymore  Taehyung looked at Jungkook and hissed taking everyone's attention. Not giving any damn about that he signaled him to give some water making the latter stood up eventually. He literally ran towards the kitchen and brought a water glass being a reason for Tae's sudden smile. 

He drank it in one go supplying a cute sight for Jungkook. He smiled softly and patted on Tae's head but suddenely Namjoon coughed. Jimin cracked into a laughter seeing the coughing session but covered it up hurriedly. This is a serious moment.

"How did you find this?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook sat at his earlier place and waited for the answer. He is also a bit surprised with Taehyung's unexpected appearance.

"I know that Jungkook is living in this lane. So I checked every house!" Taehyung said as the most obvious thing ever.

"Every damn house!!!?" Hoseok again asked with big eyes. They are living at the end of the lane. So Taehyung checked the whole lane!? Taehyung noded with a pout. He is so tired seriously.

"DO YOU THINK THAT THIS IS SOME KIND OF JOKE!!? LEAVE! AND NEVER COME BACK AGAIN! FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING AND STAY AWAY!!" Yoongi yelled angrily while directly looking at Taehyung and went away making everyone speechless. After Yoongi slammed the door to his room Taehyung wiped a lone tear escaped from his eyes. He is not that familiar with screams and yells. Jungkook soon stood up from his place and hugged Taehyung to console the latter.

"It's okay! Yoongi hyung doesn't know that you're aware about everything!" He mumbled while careressing Tae's hair. He kneeled infront of Tae and cupped his cheeks.

"He is not  a bad one. Don't hate Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook again said with sad eyes. Hyungs and Taehyung,,,,both are so important to him. Taehyung shaked his head and darted a small smile. Jungkook too reciprocated the smile and sighed.

"Taehyung know everything!!?" Namjoon asked surprisingly.

"I trust him hyung!" Jungkook muttered back.

"You two are friends right!?" Namjoon again asked making Jimin and Hoseok giggle in the corner. How the hell Namjoon forgot about the craze of Jungkook towards Taehyung. Jungkook flinched at the question and detached himself from Tae to look at Namjoon. Before he can reply Taehyung mumbled

"For now!" making Jungkook gasp at the end.

"I think we have to talk about this Jungkook!" Namjoon said so seriously and stood up from the seat.

"Taehyung! Now you should leave too!" He again said and went back. Taehyung stood up and scooted closer to dazed Jungkook.

"Meet me tomorrow at the cafe!" Taehyung said while sending daggers from his eyes and ran away from the scary place immediately. He just wanted to see Jungkook and he did!