Chapter - 34

Jungkook came out of the bathroom after shower and sighed seeing Taehyung sleeping on the bed still with the book on his hands. It's not even needed to explain why the younger passed out so quickly. Today maybe the most eventful day in Tae's life. Without making any noise Jungkook tiptoed towards Tae and took the book out from Tae's grasp only to keep it on the lamp table.

Next he covered the latter with the sheet and placed a long kiss on his forehead before mumbling

"Good night baby!". Jungkook can't help but blamed himself for the things happened today. He regrets his every decision. He just wanted to make Taehyung happy and relaxed while clearing his wishlist and he doesn't know whether he did it right. Jin hyung lectured him to not meddle on the things happened and said that it's not his fault.

He told that there are some situations we can't control. Still he doesn't want to give anything less to Tae.

Slowly his eyes diverted towards the pages of the book Taehyung decorated just some minutes ago. Being the adorable one Taehyung wrote one wish in one page leaving enough space to decorate it with photos and notes. He already pasted the photos all over the page which he got printed by the help of Namjoon and drew cute figures and doodles depicting his happiness.

Jungkook traced his fingers over the photo the couple took with the orange sunset. Taehyung's eyes locked in Jungkook's face while Jungkook is posing to the picture. Not even himself knowing a stubborn tear made its way out from his eyes. Taehyung's sparkling eyes , the way he tightly held into Jungkook's hand while jumping , the way he laughed his heart out loud , the way his hair swayed with the wind gushing through, the way he jumped like an excited kid after landing...Jungkook didn't even able to feel how bungee jumping feels.

His eyes just stucked on Taehyung, Taehyung and Taehyung. Actually Jungkook is always like this. Since the day he fell for Taehyung he didn't fell out of it,,,not even for a second.

Jungkook carefully placed the book back on the table and joined with Taehyung on the bed. He literally hid Taehyung in his embrace not wanting to let him go away. Any bad , evil thing has to go through Jungkook before meeting Taehyung. Jungkook will always make sure of it.

" Seriously! When will Jungkook come out from his room?" Eunwoo whinned and laid on the couch feeling done. It's already close to an hour since he came to their dorm and his bestie is stucked in his room. Actually he doesn't care about it. But today he wanna talk with him about a serious matter.

"You know how boyfriends are!" Jimin mumbled and looked at Yoongi through his side eye.

"Then where's my boyfriend? I don't wanna hangout with these two losers!!" Eunwoo again whinned ignoring the glares from Jimin and Yoongi.

"My vocal cords are all gone!!" Jin came into the living room with a pout.

"Oh! Rough night! I see!" Jimin eagerly said with a smirk.

"Rough night my foot! It's because of that useless unfunny bungee jumping!" Jin yelled with a sour face.

"Same here hyung!" Hobi also came into the sight with a very tired face. Eunwoo hurriedly stood up and made him sit on the couch and began to give him a massage. Hoseok secretly smiled at the guestures not wanting to get teased by Jimin.

"Is Jungkook still in the room?" Jin asked while Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin's waist who just came out from the room. Jimin again looked directly at Yoongi being so done with so many couple stuffs around. How the hell Yoongi can act so unfazed?